Reviews for Instant Nostalgia
T-money1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I didn't like it when Supergirl stayed in the future, but I guess she felt like she belonged there since it reminded her of her old home. This was a great story with her being able to have her friends say good-bye to her and meeting up with an EXTREMELY old Clark. Great job!
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Awesome.
tammin chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Bloody Brilliant

Good Job.
a.k.a. wonder woman chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This was a great chapter. I hope you go on with the story. Loved it.
oneredneckgoddess chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Dang it you stole my idea... LOL! This is fabulous! I was totally not expecting Clark to come walking in. The Hamilton angle was ingenius. And the Queen Diana bit...oh totally awesome! Amazing work... keep it up!
RealityBreakGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Oh, I like it. I wondered how she would deal with losing everyone. I should have raelized that Diana would still be around. Duh on me. And I like Clark being around, too. It makes it that much better. I also bet it's easier on Kara. Well, keep up the good work, and I'll keep on reading.

-RealityBreakGirl
KC England chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This was a story that needed to be told. You told it well. Hope to see quality work like this again soon.
Maid of the Mer chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
YAY! Time travel is so confusing, yet so COOL! Loved the story. Good job!

Maid of the Mer
simplegrl007 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Very interesting. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Update soon.
Kelirehenna chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Not bad at all. I've noticed in this and other tales that you write stories heavy on exposition. For example in this piece you summarize what the League says instead of writing the goodbyes out, and then you have Clark give Kara an info dump. You might want to work on showing rather than telling more and revealing your characters through use of dialogue.

You've obviously got a lot of talent. You do good work here with showing Kara's conflicted emotions, and you've got an eye for pointing out details like B5's real name and Clark having to float above Themyscira. So keep it up and work on that exposition problem and I think you'll do just fine as a writer.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Nice, interesting. I liked that she was able to talk to Clark. I also liked Clark's comment in the end on how he'd be hovering, not landing, on Themyscira. Looks like he found a technical loophole.
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I love it how Kara thinks about her friends and wondering how they is also nice that Clark prefered talking to her in person than just on a was such a sweet story.