Reviews for Six Years to Life: There and Back Again
mworth1019 chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Very nice trilogy...liked it...
alicefiresage chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Amazing stories! Loved all three
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Very nice, glad to see fudge got what he deserved
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! *sniffle* I'm glad Sev and Harry and Albus are still family and happy and stuuuuuff. Ah LURVZ IT!
Xiaou Nem chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Well, kind of sweet. It wasn't the best story I've read that you've written, but it had its moments.
mambajama chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Thanks it was great story
One and Only Luv chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
I am so elated to have read this trilogy. It has certainly put a smile on my face to see those two (Harry and Severus) be happy and become family. I am glad for the ending,it was still sad to see the inner workings of Severus and sevvy. Though it makes perfect sense so those two different people could become a new person. It was rather sad about the bungalow, but I think it was fitting for them to rebuild it together. It was a nice touch. Also the Name 'There, and back again' does fit it perfectly. This has been one of the best Brotherly familial stories with HP that I ever read to this point. I am truly happy to have read this story and applaud you on you work. I look forward to reading more for you.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Love this trilogy :D Can't wait to read your other stories!
JaylaCaine chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Pretty good ending but seemed a bit fast.
Anglachel54 chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Awesome! :3 I do enjoy happy endings Thanks for an story!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I loved the entire trilogy my dear so keep on writing and I will keep on reading...
Suezanne chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
awesome 3
librarywitch chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Oh man this was an awesome story arc! I can't beleive I stayed up so late reading it. But it was worth it. Awesome job! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Henri Jane chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
I loved this trilogy! I think the characters were even mostly in character, except I don't think Remus would've been like that. I still thought it was good. I like the end... There and back again. ;D
Ayla-tan chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
AWESOME!

Ugh! I hate Fudge! That bastard almost destroyed poor Sev completely. I'm so glad he's gone now, though I wish he'd not escaped trial. He didn't really deserve it, in my opinion.

I was so glad and grateful for Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Fred and George to band up together and save Sev.

Rhys, too, was an interesting character and of course I liked him most because of what Harry accomplished with his help: ordering Sev's memories. I was so glad that Sev and Harry could finally be brothers and I also loved it how Ron and the others of Harry's group received him, made him feel safe. It was kind of cute, that he was pushed in Ron's direction- I liked that scene, mostly because of how Ron reacted.

The trial was something I wish poor Sev wouldn't have had to face and I'm all the happier that it went over well- and that the persons present were people who Sev could trust and who liked him.

I felt so sorry when he had to take Veritaserum against his wish- it must've been horrible knowing that everyone in that room would know of what he'd been subjected to. When he talked about having been forced into Voldemorts services, I wanted to revive the persons responsible and have them put on trial and be punished so severely (without torture, cause then the 'good side' would be as bad as the 'bad side', in a way), that they wish they'd NEVER EVER even thought about forcing Sev to take the Dark Mark.

But I'm very happy that Sev was freed of all charges (it wouldn't have been right if he hadn't been).

Harry and Sev rebuilding the Bungalow together and joking...I loved those scenes too- truly a wonderful ending to such a wonderful trilogy!

I absolutely adore your Sevvy and Severus!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!