Reviews for Granny's Watching
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
That was great :D
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
lol the cookie jar reference! Nicely done story!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Lmao this was great! Loved the innuendos! Too funny!
drpepperfreak00 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
haha i loved this it was awesome
D2497403 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
It is hilarious!
I love it!
HERBIVORE MUNCH chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I liked how this was from Pinakos pov. Rare to hear that and it was perfectly in character the whole time. Nicely done
MarshMallow14 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So awesome! I think I'm getting slightly addicted to EdWin fanfictions :)
sheepeater chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was hilarious. Paranoid/protective Pinako was adorable, and I can't believe that learning to sew is Winry's sentence, while Granny fixes up Ed's automail a second time. Nice work!
NightmareWalker chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
haha awesome! i did a spit take when i was reading, and my folks gave me a wierd look . keep it up!
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
ME GUSTA
no1dreamergirl89 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
love this one makes me laugh
Neusuada chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Haha nice!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was fricken' hilarious. I don't even care if it was OOC for Ed and Winry. In fact, there was so little explanation of how they ended up *ahem* where they were, my brain just assumed that there was a perfectly in-character lead up and left it at that.

I particularly loved the bit where Ed flees the house. I could picture it perfectly, and the mental... Well, less of an image and more of a video, I guess. Anyway, it was very amusing. :]
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Omg that was so good. It was really inventive and quite different. And not to mention the comedy! I laughed heaps. Thanks for the awesome read
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Loved it. I remember back when i was caught with my hand in the cookie jar. I can see that you had this well thought out when you wrote it. Not at all like my fanfics which i post when i'm signed in. Very nice.