Reviews for Desperate Daddy
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
YEP... he will get it right...
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really adorable! :D
cion chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This made me "LOL." The thought of Sasuke purchasing baby items is just too cute to simply smile at. You did a great job! And you seriously deserve every single one of those 118 reviews! Perhaps more. :)
lazy to login chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
this is so funny! i like how sasuke can be funny w/o getting ooc. ー
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Okay there's a few things I want to review for:

Firstly, what does the summary (which is funny by the way!) had to do with the story?

Second of all, awww poor Sasuke :( He was so expecting a baby!

And lastly well at least Sakura got to spend time with Sasuke after a long while :DD they're even going to do *ahem* as you call it ;)
wanderluft chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Haha, so adorable! :)

Pilipino din ako, haha.
Shreedin chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
BHAHAHA oh my gosh you had me laughing from the description. "Sasuke you're talking to yourself again." hahah! so funny!

i loved this story and found it really entertaining. i like how sasuke wasnt ooc and i think you did a really good job :)

thank you for writing this!

ps: what WOULD happen if sasuke was sterile? o.O
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
cute! naru-chan was a sweetie pie!
Heya chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Love it :)
AesEa chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
bwahahaha! when will Sasuke learn never to believe Naruto's stupidity...!

Love the last line "I think I need a different kind of medicine right now…" he murmured while his hand slowly and innocently crawled under her shirt. "I'll make sure I'll get it right this time."
Sakura U the LoVe AnGeL chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
really funny loved it _
Unsigned chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
First good SasuSaku that I've seen in a very long ever...
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
so cute!
x-ticklemeblue chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
loved it to bits. :)

make more. _

xoxo,

ticklemeblue20
Namikaze vs Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hahahaha, that was really funny and i'm not a SasuSaku person but this made me smilee, what a nice way to start the day.(Well it's 2:11 am, but still.)Really likedd thiss )