Reviews for Everything's Okay
silverstars74 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This is just so sweet and heart-breaking at once. Nice job.
Daedalos chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow, great job. Ever thought of incorporating this into a story, or even making it the base of one? Anyways, thanks! So much greatness, so little words! Bravo! :P

-chris
Ummari the Cranky chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
o o That... was... beautiful! *sniff* I can't find any other way to describe it. ... TT TT Uwaah!

Not much else to say, man...

Kudos,

- Crankeh
Tavalya Ra chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I remember reading this story long ago on the DP comm. I don't know if I reviewed then, but I really liked it then and I still do now. It's one of the few D/S-oriented fics I've enjoyed.
Noir Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hehe nice :) Good work
klara-kind chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hm...cool!Thats all I can think of! Hehe...sorry! Good job thouhg..._"
Princess Angel Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Okay, you see, this is one of those stories where I feel so...I really don't know how to describe it, but kind of like crying with this huge weight on my chest and...My point is, it's really good and kind of sad. I loved it because it was so sweet and the "nightmares about losing" was my favorite part. You should write more of these. You wrote it beautifully.
strange organized chaos chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
That was so good. Damn it why is everyone so damn good? I love that whole normal thing compared to Sam. It was so well if i haven't said it enough- good! Great actually. short but good. Keep writing
Catmedium chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Yeah! Classic denial! I'd ask you to expand this into a story, but I'm not a fan of PaulinaSam conflict. So I'm not sure I'd like it.

Flinchrock: NOT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD IS ABOUT YOU!

Me: I know! I know!
whirlgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Aww that was sweet! Can you expand on this story? I really enjoyed it.

This gives you something to think about even when it's finished. You should be considered lucky. I came out of hiding to write this review for you. This is my first review in a month and a half. Of course I've been updating my stories still but reviews have faltered. Consider yourself lucky.

I like how you have structured the story. Repeating certain things and making it circle around the same topic. Hint: if you write like that for a creative writing assesment you'll get a good mark. Trust me I know.

Woah- my first review ever is turning into a long letter. AH! I hope I'm not boring you.

One last time "Aww" that was so sweet.

Great story. (Please write more!)

Whirlgirl signing out.
Spirit And Soul 3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Now I feel sad... Danny and Sam, No? Wah! but, still, it was a cute oneshot.
crazyvi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Nice story.
Dirty Thoughts of Bliss chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
That was good, but it also seems like it is open ended and could possibly lead to more, even though it says it's complete. You should consider expanding on this, its very short, but it's also good.
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
aw that's cute. You really put why DAnny would go after Paulina instead of Sam in a nice perspective.

Great job and update soon :D
Galateagirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
AW... Now I feel so sad. But it was nice. I really loved this one shot.