Reviews for I Put A Spell On You
YinYangTwin1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Gasp, Haruka flashed the girls... Lol morning ms. big breasts. Funny. Good story
von seckendorf chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
XD Just, XD

You've got Haruka in character perfectly! Kudos! Also, I want a giant panda too. (-attacks Michiru's panda with hugs-)
unknown01 chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
lmao! this is so funny!
Some Other Name chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
This story has got to be the funniest corny cheese covered fluff ever(lol that actually sounds good enough to eat). I can just picture everybody riding a cow with violin music to an italian restraunt. Poor Haruka. Lol I want to eat some of Michiru's cookies!
Wicked Desire chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Hehe, I love it! Had me laughing the entire time! I must spread the word of this fic...
unknown chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
This is so funny! Poor, Haruka having to sleep on the couch after all that hard work.
Meomun chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Poor Haruka! Such bad luck! She should have paid that ticket. Could save her from getting couched. LOL
auraluna7 chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
God! This fic is so good! You made me laigh altough let me tell you Haruka has it coming... I hope Michi smack that smile out of her face... ha update!
Salacious Vixen chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
ahahahaha this story is hilarious hahahaha... poor haruka nobody understands her hahahaha

please update soon...
DK chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
SO funny I cant stop laughing... that was a cool chapter. I just loved the very begining of the chapter.
HIJKay chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
lmao I had such a hard time not laughing because I didn't want to wake my nephew. The second I typed that sentence he woke up. -.-; Really good chapter! Please update soon!
oceantamer chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
poor Haruka, I feel bad for the guys out there that have to sleep on the couch, that couch hurts
Amnesia Nymph chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
po0r Haruka , 'the rest of your life' can be a l0ng long time...I hope things will get better for her eventually but somehow she had this 0ne coming , sorry i haven't reviewed before , well just to let you know I really enjoyed this first two chapters , please UPDATE so0n !

~ Amnesia nymph
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Sets needs love too!
HM fan chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Heya that was really funny, i could so imagine Haruka's character saying that to guy, heh i hope Michiru takes her back.

h/m