Reviews for His Thoughts
Tayla of the Stars chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
i had to do a report on Hera's son Hepheatus so that's the reason i read this it seems pretty good
AsterianWishes chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hauntingly beautiful.
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow ... this is achingly, hautingly beautiful. Love it.
Hilaire chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I'm so sure I've reviewed this before, but... darn, it appears I haven't.

I like the short (but very meaningful) descriptions of Hera and her thoughts about Zeus. I'd have to agree: Zeus IS a conceited jerk, isn't he? Haha.

I absolutely love the ending. That last line is definitely a good way to end this fic.
Julianalain chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wow...

This is the first fic, I think, I read that says Hera don't like the idea of being married with Zeus. It's great, really is.
Operatastic SuperSop chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I like it.
Neko Kuroban chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Absolutely fantastic.
just jacs chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
very powerful. This was very well written well done my dear
Mya chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
beautifully written, I applaude you! the way you have voiced her feelings without writing too much and without repeating yourself. I can feel her loathing, her anger, her discontent.

superb!
Princess Twinkie chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
interesting, hope theres more
Helden chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
this was beautiful
Assimbya chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow. This is a gorgeous, amazing analysis of the character. Really allows one to empathize with her.
S2pidinnocence chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Woo-hoo! FINALLY. Someone who thinks as me when it comes to Hera. Seriously, In my fanfic, which I still haven't worked on yet *sniff*, Hera is also like that! I love it!
Rafi77 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Wow, I really liked this short story, it was really deep and it really showed Hera's feelings. I hope to see more of your work soon
Zoe chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Nicely done! I feel sorry for Hera in reading it. Aphrodite is the only brat she shouldn't tolerate. I would never tolerate her! Hera does love her daughter Hebe very much. It's Ares she hates. And Eris she hates.