Reviews for Addiction and Affliction
silverbutterfly13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hahaha this is great. Is it just a one-shot then? If not, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Little Ms. Sarcastic chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That is so like him!
Nina chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Beaauutiful! It's like you know Light and L like the back of your hand! :) Beautifully done, this was an absolute jewel to read :)
Lazzle-bee chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
omg this is wonderful! loved it. i was smiling the whole way through... L is so cute!

ed' xoxo
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wonderful ;D
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This is great! xD; Interesting reasoning to why L always has sugar, and I love the childish banter between the two.
Mandylion chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
"There's no use in executing the hostages one by one."

I laughed hard because of that line! I nearly choked. I love this story! So funny and witty and utterly Ryuuzaki , it's scary.

Not really. Just amazing. o
Itallia chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You know, that would be an interesting reason. I always thought his sweet-tooth was purposefully made by him to allow him to stay up longer and work on cases, which would also give reason for his eye-bags.
Enma Ai chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
haha sneaky L

i like when Light is a lil clueless and gets tricked

it's cute fic nonetheless :D
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
HAHA! I love this! Teeheehee! Light and L are so in character; it's amazing Why didn't I review for this before?
conspiredfate chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
xD I loved it! Superb job; I like how Light and L are in character during their discussion.
Skai07 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
lol funny ass fic! ryuuzaki's so cUte
MoOoOo chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Wow! Wow wow wow! You totally portrayed L and Light right on the dot! Sheesh! It's as if this really was original and a side-part to the real storyline. I love your L in here! _
feefee223 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
O my god! I loved it!
Maroony Mango chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
You wrote the cutest Death Note fanfic! And it's not heavy on yaoi! Thank you! I loved it when you showed the strange relationship between Light and Ryuuzaki ) It was like I was reading an extra side-dish to the manga THanks for posting!