Reviews for Parodies of the One Piece Kind
RAGA chapter 9 . 7/25
You really want that plank, huh.
RAGA chapter 5 . 7/25
Couldn't he have just got it fitted?

After the Okama period, I can comfortably (or as close as) say that Sanji would not have made that Queen reference, because (enforced -possibly-) trauma would have paralyzed him from speaking.
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 13 . 5/22
I died. This was fantastic. I love how Luffy ate the boat, but my favorite line was Sanji reaching puberty. I just lost it at the hand grenade though. Fanfreakingtastic!
Nekocin chapter 5 . 2/3
Nekocin chapter 1 . 2/3
Cute Kirby chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Three hours later: "Luffy has left the bathroom."
Zoro has smooth legs? When do we even see Zoro's legs? He's always wearing pants and boots.
Cute Kirby chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
And now you know . . . the rest of the story. :D
Multi Allegiance chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
you are amazing.
Multi Allegiance chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
this is the funniest fanfic ive read and im loving it, it would be an awesome joke. XD
WhiteHero chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ramona Flours chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I kept laughing and laughing at the ending. In my head, though, because, like I said, my sister is asleep. I think I'll stop here and continue tomorrow when I can laugh unrestrained. Oh Luffy, you silly, silly boy. The funniest part is that it's something I would actually see him doing. Awesome job on this one.

I also found the boys' difference in bodily hair interesting. I think it's because Zoro's Japanese and Sanji is French. Asians tend to have very little, or at least very fine and light, body hair. European men are significantly hairier. But I've seen that Sanji had a bare chest, like Zoro, even though he would most likely have a hairy one. I do noticed that Luffy also has smooth legs, but he is said to be of some other race; which, I do not remember. If Zoro shaved his legs, that would just be... for once, I am at a loss for words.

I HATE not being able to shave my legs. I like my legs extremely smooth and stubble-free. However, I'm also very lazy and since shaving my legs can be quite a nuisance, I tend not to do it as often as I would like. This is just one of the many battles that take place between my OCD and my lazy. It's a difficult life :P But now every time I shave I am going to remember this and laugh, especially at the mental image of Nami with orange stubble and Zoro with green stubble, and Luffy fooling around with hair gel. Thank you for making my shaving time more enjoyable :)
Ramona Flours chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
If One Piece is a dress, my guy friends will go on a rampage but I will absolutely die laughing. I should start writing my will, just in case.

I was desperately trying to stifle my giggles at this one because my sister is asleep and I doubt she'd care to wake up to my hysterical laughter. Luffy would admittedly not look bad in a dress. One that fit, anyways. Since he's more of a size 8 and all. I'm not too good as estimating sizes, so I'll just assume he really is more of a size 8.

I was also laughing at Zoro. Imaging him in a dress... oh gosh, help me contain myself lest I wish to be subject to my sister's temper. Red is definitely Luffy's color, but Zoro wouldn't look too bad in red either.
Ramona Flours chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I just about died laughing at this one! Especially at Nami and Chopper's drug-induced hallucinations and Zoro's quest for a satisfying man. The ending was also particularly hilarious. Great job :)
Ramona Flours chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I've always fought with my friends about who has the sadder past on the Straw Hat crew. We love winning and debating way too much to actually come to a decision, and so we still argue about that to this very day.

Great job! It wasn't EXTREMELY funny, but I could still see the humor. I'm not up to date on the anime or manga- I'm only just starting Thriller Bark right now. However, I think that Luffy had a somewhat sad past. His grandfather claims to love him and all, but he never treated him very well, at least in my opinion.
RosesandEdgars chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
XD Gah, Luffy was hilarious! I love that Luffy's all just, 'Hurr, Robin's past is sadder than yours. DUH." And a plank builder...? Ahaha, instant favourite right here.