Reviews for Hateful Love
ForeverBowie chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Great so far...
QuickStar chapter 28 . 6/19/2013
I have miss you /clings to story
coldblue chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
Update please.
BlueShift5 chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
I miss Ozoi *sniff*. She and Lexx could have a helluva fight to see who could claim a place next to Nik! Carry on!
BlueShift5 chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
Purposely misinterpreting contracts? Sounds like they're worse than demons! They're (shudder) lawyers! Sorry for not keeping up, but do continue!
subzerowon chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
whats up ninja! MMFWCL! love the story, and was pleased to see a juggalo writer...

Peace out
coldblue chapter 27 . 11/30/2012
Update soon please.
Anon chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I feel trolled. Like, 'I ate all your Halloween candy, haha, just kidding' trolled. Can someone explain why?
Anon chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Hah! I knew councilors were evil! I knew it!
And I wouldn't call Mandy (or Nik) Hell-spawn. They came from a place much worse than that.
coldblue chapter 27 . 10/16/2012
Thanks for updating.

Looks like there is going to be showdown, reunion, and drama.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

I hate when work load increases. Try to not over work yourself
coldblue chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
MikariStar chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
Interesting chapter, nice twist at the end with Mandy finding out about Nik.
QuickStar chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Glad you updated. I been reading your story nonstop and hadn't had the time to review.

So let's start I am excited to see Nik is finally awake and up to no good(no surprise there) Still feel a bit ekkkk at the idea that Grim and Mandy HAVE a relationship that might account more than just power. I blame it on Nik's absence and neglect and at this point I'm still sort of but not really rooting for Nik to end up with Mandy but I am... so complicated. Honestly that boy needs to be stomp on and see if that gets his mind in the right place. I just hope all goes well for the both of them and Grim. I just still find it a bit strange for Mandy to have feelings for Grim, I see it more of a power thing. Oh and not to forget Lexx who has gone mad and is very much obsess over Nik... wonder how it will all turn out now.
ALSO I almost forgot you had a note not to long ago about people complain over your story? And how people are just following Bleedman's story and writing about it. I honestly prefer your story and I do hope you write more with different ideas and whatnot.
coldblue chapter 26 . 8/10/2012
Glad to read your story agian.

I can't wait to see Nik and Mandy meeting agian. Two Evil beings that HATER and LOVED each other will be interesting. I can see Mandy wanting destroy anything close to Nik and I can see Nik destroying everything, including Manfy world. I can't wait for Grim to See Nik alive. Grim is the Master of Death, so he should possible wonder why a mortal, even a powerful magic user, is still alive.

Who Will Win?

Mandy control over everything in existence? Nik Destroying every possibel Life form in existence? Or will the two Evil being be stop by something unexpected? Possibly Leftover Emotions for one another?

Thanks for contiuning the story.

Keep up the Good Work and Update Soon.
BlueShift5 chapter 26 . 8/4/2012
Good to see you're back at it once more. Sorry about the computer thingy.
That shouldn't hold back a great story. I loved Lexx's solution to her sticky problem with the Archduke. She does seem to be a lot more comfortable around Nik, and he also seems a bit more "tolerant," with her than he was with Iya. A love match in the making, perhaps? Or maybe a jealous rivalry between her and Mandy. I do miss Iya, though, and her psychotic-ness.
Keep it coming.