Reviews for It Ain't Just a River in Egypt
Riana1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
And the kingdom falls not to the barbarians at the gate or the pestalence in the field, but the whisper of love. The heart is truly a dangerous country.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
And it comes to a close. You both write like the ancient bards that were said to spin their tales into flesh and blood. I felt for everyone in this story. Even the devoted attendent, Metis, nameless before, made my heart ache.

This is a true tragedy, no villian but love itself.
DiamondHeart31 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Hiya people!

Remember me? the weird person who reviewed in the 'Trashy Romance Plot Number Four,' saying I don't like to review first.(by the way, I meant to ask while you were writting that, why DID you name it that?) Please say yes!

::puppydog eyes w/ tears::

Well, all I can say is that I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY LIKE THIS AGAIN!

You guys really work well together, do you know that? 'cause you do.

I'm lovin' this, ALMOST as much as TRPNF. You can really see what they're thinking, sometimes to the point were I feel like I understand what they're thinking better than they do.

In short, one of the greatest fanfics on the Justice League. ALTHOUGH I STILL PREFER TRPNF!

See ya!

Lil' Pup out.
Riana1 chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
You create wonder, simple as that.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Your OCs are rich, diverse, and easily real. I hope to see more of them in this drama.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
I am following in love with all three of them. Tragedy is coming, and it makes me sorrow for them.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I am so glad you both choose to elaborate on this part of canon. It begs for fic.
Lil' Candy chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
Oh No! Well, I already knew how this would end, but still...Poor Chayara and Bashari. Anyway, great story, you've got real talent.