Reviews for A Rather Long Sequel
Destined Darkness chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
hehe lol that is crack up
lady angst chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
That is a surprising amount of angst for such an outlandish parody. It works brilliantly tho
Aelaer chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
Nice. Very nice. Can't wait to see it continued XD
Yemi Hikari chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
Oh, gosh, I so love the whole thing about blackmailing Gandalf. And the fact Gandalf said that Pippin would make a better king then Aragorn! And the fact Legolas is NOT taking orders any more, he is so ill.
Maat's Feather chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
*blinks* Goodness, Legolas actually stood up for himself - sort of, if collapsing without permission counts...

I loved Aragorn's internal debate of whether or not he should go live in a cave.

As for Ushnag and his merry band, I got a terrible vision of orcs in tights

Update when you can!
Grievous daydreamer chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Woo! *dances* an update!
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
I like the Hobbits and Uruk an ARagorn fan, I don't like him moping and Boromir appearing better, but I know you writing film universe humour. Legolas is funny and you have the film character spot on.

I look foreward to more.
Apsenniel chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Hee...Aragorn is going to crawl into a hole for 15 years, Arwen will wait...quite amusing. Legolas is so funny...collapsing without permission? What was he thinking? Urshnag sounds like quite a responsible leader...new costumes should certainly improve their odds against the fellowship.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
*giggles*

I'm not goin' to say update soon, because if you're anything like me (or anyone else on this site) it never really works.

besides, chances are some will or has already told you to.

. you know I never really thought of that aspect of the armor, but it makes perfect sence. Yet they probably will end up surprising the rest of the fellowship no?
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
yep, Gimli should have been the one to take the ring. Tolkin only made it Frodo so it'd last longer. *nods knowingly*

so Urshnag is your original character. heh I almost confursed him for that other, you know the one with the face, . just kidding, however I did think he was just part of the Tolkin world there for a second before I realized there was someone who needed to be... well an original character. Nice no good... no great job!
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
*tries to remember how to type while tring to breath*

this is so funny! *sighs in satisfaction having regained control of body*

On to the next chapter!
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
wow. had I been the only one in the house, my random boughts of laughter would have gone unnoticed, thus I would have still seemed slightly sane. but alsas it seems that is no longer a reliable guise and I must fess up to having lost my mind long ago.

Lovin' this!
I am the Cake Fairy chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
We! Tis awesome! Can't wait til the next one, or speak in complete sentences! Anyway, I really like your plot.. next time that plot bunny hops by, tell it to visit Elflette, or Elfling; either!
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
This AU is so funny! :) Do continue.

I believe I missed the begining of it because I made the mistake of sending a huge attachment that filled up my e-mail space, and ... the attachment was't there. :(
Grievous daydreamer chapter 3 . 8/22/2006