Reviews for Awrooooo!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 2/20
I never imagined Colin quite this nutty, but now I might have to start. XD
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
One can never quite explain Colin Creevey.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Poor mcGonagall has been scared for life. who doesn't love that overly excited little first year that is Colin Creevy
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
HILARIOUS! and that's about all i can type because i'm still laughing soo hard
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i'm wondering in what way the yeti was inept...
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
My gosh! I never told you how freakin flippin hilarious this is! Because it is freakin hilarious. And simply incredibly awesome. I love Colin! Fabulous piece, love all the details and descriptions, they entire work was masterfully done! Tops to you!
spunkymuzicnote chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh my god! That was hilarious! I could hardly keep from laughing (don't want to wake anyone up...). I work in childrens' theatre so I can just picture one of my kids as the overeager Colin. Bouncing around and just thrilled to let out a good howl. There's so many witty one-liners and jokes that it's hard to list favorites, but I have to say that it was clever to have McGonagall eavesdropping.

Keep it up!
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh, this was beautiful - BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT!
loveandpeace09 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Lmao, loved it! This is my first time reading a fic based around Colin or Lockhart, but I thought it was awesome. Funny stuff :D
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Hol-y Crum! That is fantastic! I absolutely love it! Colin was great, and Lockhart was absolutely in character and I liked how Colin was enthusiastic. I also thought it was wonderful when Colin said he liked Snape's classes. And the very last paragraph was just fantastic. Great job!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
ahahahaha, brilliant! I loved the idea of having Lockheart act out his adventures - it's so incharacter for him to do that - and your Colin was so funny. Great job!
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Brilliant - you had me in stitches, and you've pulled off the characters wonderfully.
fan-rei chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
thank you! i needed a good laugh :) *breathe*

i regret a little that ginny wasn't more adventurous and that colin couldn't do more. it would have been even more funnier (crazy) if minerva has decided to do something , like howling to the death .

thank you again.
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Hilarious - I can so see Colin doing this! He is an excellent character, and you've written him well. Lockhart you nailed also!
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
hahaha oh this is great. You have Colin's character perfectly, and lockheart is amazing. The story is so funny.

i actually liked your Luna a lot as well, and Malfoy. and the idea of Percy as a female vampire is hillarious :)

Well done, great job.