Reviews for The Shadow of Vader
marthakun95 chapter 68 . 1/20
Well done! I loved this fic :D
Smile or else chapter 68 . 11/11/2013
Dude... you wouldn't believe how many tissues I've used for these last few chapters. Like, I'm swimming in an ocean of them.
TeamCar chapter 47 . 11/4/2013
I've been reading this.. and I am quite impressed with your writing. Almost 7 years ago you published it. I hope you are taking your gifts in writing! Great job and thanks for sharing!
SexySnape99 chapter 40 . 10/12/2013
This is my third time re-reading this story. Please write more. I'd love to read more of your stories.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 68 . 9/4/2013
It was an amazing fic. I started reading it over half a year ago (maybe even a year ago), then did a break at chapter 52. Only two days ago did I start reading it again. The ending was amazing, every bit as perfect as I imagined it. You described Obi-Wan's fall brilliantly, and chapter 17: Power of Life (geez, it was so long ago!) was so unique and so perfect that it took my breath away.

You write fantastic battle scenes, and on all three Anakin/Vader duels I could practically see the battle in front of me. It takes a brilliant writer to achieve that.

But you did say you had some short scenes you had for PM request. Is the offer still active? In case of yes, I want some. 'Cuz, while the ending wasn't as bittersweet (meaning I want much more!) as I imagined it to be, I still loved this story and could use some more scenes.

(But I did suspect, a few chapters before the Reveal, that Macey dearest was the Leader, and that Jodo was a traitor.)

Now I think I should stop singing praises at you. I won't go over what I loved, what I didn't, and what I thought could be done differently. The story turned out to be just about perfect, the kind of dark!Obi-Wan I wish was more popular out there. That said, I wish you luck in your future writing (you should go professional, by the way), and thanks for writing this fic so that I may have the honour of reading it.

Thank you so very, very much.
Leraiv Snape chapter 68 . 3/29/2013
I don't know if you have chosen to end the story here, or if the last chapters just didn't make it up, but I would like to congratulate you on a well-crafted story encompassing the Dark Side of the Force and the meaning of Anakin's position as the Chosen One - a piece of Lucas' canon that I have always hated. Many things about this tale are captivating: Obi-Wan's fall, Anakin's struggle against the Dark and his ultimate understanding of what it means to bring the Force into balance, the expanded characters of Bail Organa, Mace Windu and Sabe. Jax Bronson and young Han Solo are brilliant additions too.

I liked the way you included lines from the classic trilogy to pepper your story as well - they were almost always lines that made perfect sense in their new context, but were so seldom between the same pair of characters that would have spoken them in the first place. The way that Anakin conquered the Emperor was identical to Aang's defeat of Fire Lord Ozai in Avatar: The Last Airbender. I have no idea if you've watched that show, but removing Palpatine's connection to the Force was an amazing, bloodless way for Anakin to end it. That Obi-Wan actually got to deliver the final strike was completely fitting.

This story has brought tears to my eyes and explored an aspect of Lucas' universe that richly deserved to be uncovered. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in to the construction of this epic. A truly wonderful tale.
pronker chapter 68 . 1/4/2013
Congratulations on completing your epic - I enjoyed the plot twists and the action writing. The ending scene was well-done.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
no protect him ! its bad enough already
cje24576 chapter 68 . 10/18/2012
Oh, I really hope you haven't given up on the epilogue! I want to know what happens next! Please please don't give up on this! This is so good! I've seriously been crying all throughout this fic! So glad Obi-wan & Anakin are redeemed & that Obi-wan's alive! Oh, please update soon! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/16/2012
will anikan train obi wans child to face him
Mylinda Antoinette chapter 68 . 2/5/2012
Hey, what happened to the epilogue? :P
Blake2020 chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
QueenRexKenobi124 chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
I am so sorry I haven't reviwed chapters before this! This is amazing and I can't stop reading it, it's addictive! I feel that Master Pablo-Jill deserved some of what he got, but the youngling part made me cry. However it is interesting to see that Obi-Wan Kenobi still lives within Darth Vader, and maybe I see more of that later on, but who knows. I need to go and read more now!