Reviews for The Shadow of Vader
Ari chapter 1 . 8/14
For the anon reviewer simply named 'Person who left a review for this fanfic on July 11th, 2018:' how about YOU go f*ck YOURself? No one likes a troll. Get the stick out of your arse and move on. If a story is not to your liking, go read something else. Or write your own if you're that in love with Count Dooku.

For the writer: I for one like this story. I read it years ago when you first submitted it, and followed it up until you stopped updating. I hope one day you finish it. Either way, I hope you are well and wish you luck in all your endeavors.
Person chapter 1 . 7/11
Fuck you AND this shitty fanfic. I thought count dooku was going to be in here but he died. Go fuck yourself.
Star Wars expert chapter 1 . 2/5
I've read this story twice and never have I seen a more beautifully written fan fiction. The idea is fantastic and the way it is written in such detail with the character's thoughts and emotions in rich meaningful sentences makes this the best Star Wars story I have yet to read
jayley chapter 33 . 1/18
ok, i've been reading late into the night to get to this chapter before i go to sleep-and honestly basically everything about it was perfect. what i most loved about it was the grasp on anakin's character here. that unquestioningly (which is bad) he would do anything for padme, and that without her he'd have joined obi-wan even after seeing the slaughter of everyone, including the children. like how a few chapters back he takes the time to deride that council member, while surrounded by the dead bodies of his fellow jedi of all ages. it's not exactly the action of a typical hero to mock a dead man while surrounded by the dead of those you should care for. i guess i most enjoy that while anakin is still the hero at the moment, it's not because of his inner character or will at all, but purely for his own selfishness (not that padme's bad or anything but if she was cool with joining the dark side anakin would be so in). it's an interesting thing to see, that obi-wan's all dark side and murderous but spouting out ideas of rooting out corruption and bringing peace, and anakin's clinging to the light with his fingernails only because padme and his child would be in danger. it feels very human, in a way most heroes aren't usually shown
Jai Rose chapter 47 . 1/2
Oh man, my dude, speaking as 25 year old women who has NOT had a kid - looking up pregnancy and symptoms was just plain weird and like, so hard to parce! So I tots getcha.
Jai Rose chapter 41 . 1/2
Fight club time!
Jai Rose chapter 40 . 1/2
GET IT YODA and MACE GET IT
Jai Rose chapter 39 . 1/2
Oh man oh man... ? OH MAN OH MAN
Jai Rose chapter 38 . 1/2
Oh dear Obi-Wan you are in deep shit
Jai Rose chapter 36 . 1/2
Oh no, ANakin gonna go APE on some sithlings
Jai Rose chapter 35 . 1/2
Aww that's really depression anakin. Thanks for that
Jai Rose chapter 34 . 1/2
Man- the shit show of the galaxy has now BEGUN
Jai Rose chapter 33 . 1/2
oh wow I WAS NOT SURE WHAT THIS ENDING WOULD BE
Jai Rose chapter 32 . 1/2
oh man oh man oh man
Jai Rose chapter 31 . 1/2
I really love this chiss, man do I ever. :) GOod and evil - more like those in power and those now