Reviews for The Shadow of Vader
AI chapter 61 . 6/8
Ohhh noooo! They aren't supposed to be fighting each other! And Padme and Sabe have been spectacularly useless so far.
AI chapter 55 . 6/8
Excellent negotiating tactic. Not ideal outcome but did ensure survival of family. We will see how long it takes for Padme to break the terms of the truce by continuing to assist the rebels.
AI chapter 54 . 6/8
I just realized Anakin knows the revitalization trick like he used on the flower. Might that also work on Vader?
AI chapter 46 . 6/8
Good contrast between the birth of the twins and the birth of Black Vader
AI chapter 45 . 6/8
Whoa the contrast between the original and thus Mustafar fight!
AI chapter 33 . 6/7
OMG I was holding my breath reading the epic fight scene in the temple. This story is just so great. The subtle changes in Anakin and Palpatine relationship, the fall of Obiwan, the Council politics, just what is going to happen? Who is in charge of the Republic? What about Vader? Thanks for writing! Now off to the second half.
PilotDante chapter 7 . 1/15
Mon Calamari version of Squid Lake... Perfect :D
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
What an absolutely amazing story. I truly hope you realize that you have a great gift at writing. This story was absolutely hard to stop reading it was that good. The characters were fleshed out very well and you made the AU believable. I truly hope that you will write more.
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 68 . 7/7/2014
OK, this story was just freaking amazing. Extremely well written, with some touching moments and beautiful sentences. :)))
PS. Believe me, but when you threw Sabe and Obi Wan together, I just knew that she'll end up pregnant. :D
Again congrats! :)
myo-da-soocha chapter 68 . 5/23/2014
That was an amazing story. Wow. I cannot put into words how much I enjoyed reading it. You are such a talented writer! This is truly one of the best Star Wars fanfics I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing your story :)
marthakun95 chapter 68 . 1/20/2014
Well done! I loved this fic :D
Smile or else chapter 68 . 11/11/2013
Dude... you wouldn't believe how many tissues I've used for these last few chapters. Like, I'm swimming in an ocean of them.
TeamCar chapter 47 . 11/4/2013
I've been reading this.. and I am quite impressed with your writing. Almost 7 years ago you published it. I hope you are taking your gifts in writing! Great job and thanks for sharing!
SexySnape99 chapter 40 . 10/12/2013
This is my third time re-reading this story. Please write more. I'd love to read more of your stories.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 68 . 9/4/2013
It was an amazing fic. I started reading it over half a year ago (maybe even a year ago), then did a break at chapter 52. Only two days ago did I start reading it again. The ending was amazing, every bit as perfect as I imagined it. You described Obi-Wan's fall brilliantly, and chapter 17: Power of Life (geez, it was so long ago!) was so unique and so perfect that it took my breath away.

You write fantastic battle scenes, and on all three Anakin/Vader duels I could practically see the battle in front of me. It takes a brilliant writer to achieve that.

But you did say you had some short scenes you had for PM request. Is the offer still active? In case of yes, I want some. 'Cuz, while the ending wasn't as bittersweet (meaning I want much more!) as I imagined it to be, I still loved this story and could use some more scenes.

(But I did suspect, a few chapters before the Reveal, that Macey dearest was the Leader, and that Jodo was a traitor.)

Now I think I should stop singing praises at you. I won't go over what I loved, what I didn't, and what I thought could be done differently. The story turned out to be just about perfect, the kind of dark!Obi-Wan I wish was more popular out there. That said, I wish you luck in your future writing (you should go professional, by the way), and thanks for writing this fic so that I may have the honour of reading it.

Thank you so very, very much.