Reviews for The Shadow of Vader
FalliciousPuns chapter 1 . 9/16
Alright this story is hands down amazing. True enough it gets a bit wordy and stuff, but the suspense is usually top notch. It also really feels like you're reading an epic because Vastor takes you from such highs to such lows. Overall, WHAT A WONDERFUL PLOT.

Some comments:
I just KNEW that it was Windu. I KNEW it.
but-can-you-fly chapter 19 . 7/25
I must admit, I was sceptical when I read "dark!Obi-Wan" but I do think you pulled it off without making him OC. Kudos to you
iamthedarkness1 chapter 39 . 2/7
What happened to the missing scene?
AI chapter 1 . 2/3
I know you're not updating this anymore but I just wanted to say that this is one of my fave SithObiwan stories. I still reread this and really enjoy all, especially your fight scenes. Thanks you for writing and sharing!
Midwinter Sun chapter 68 . 1/5
This was a really enjoyable fanfiction. My one critique might be that it's a little long, particularly the first half. You're an excellent writer, but there's a lot of padding stuffed in here that doesn't add to the overall plot. Despite this, I liked your characterization, and I liked how Vader was a slightly different Vader in this – a lot of people seem to forget that the dark side doesn't turn everyone into the same person when writing Dark!Obi-Wan (Darki-Wan? Dorki-Wan?). Anakin was also great in this. I really liked reading your Anakin. Overall, I think this is a great work of fiction, one that I did not waste my time on.
Amberpaws chapter 46 . 12/30/2015
I really loved your story until this chapter I'm sorry but I don't think I can bring myself watch as obi wan becomes the monster known as Darth Vader but besides that I really liked your story thanx for writing it I guess ... Lol I just can't outright bash someone's writing even if I don't like what has happened well I wish u luck on all of your works and anything that is happening in your life . May the force be with you lol

Look it's obi wan in heaven lol
Midwinter Sun chapter 46 . 12/9/2015
The NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO made me laugh so hard… I can't wait to finish this.
DawnDayrider chapter 68 . 12/3/2015
This story was really good! I actually almost kind of like Obi-wan as Vader over Anakin. Almost. One thing that was odd for me, in a good way, is that Vader was chasing Anakin. Usually he's chasing Luke. But since Vader is Obi-wan well...it's really thought provoking. Another thing I noticed is that Obi-wan kind of ended up with Anakin's destiny of killing the Emperor and Anakin ended up with Luke's destiny of redeeming Vader.
Midwinter Sun chapter 22 . 11/30/2015
I would've gone with Darth Invictus (Darth "Unconquered") or Darth Praepotens (Darth "Strong"), mirroring how he didn't want to become weak… buuuuuut this was written six years ago, so I'm not going to nitpick. This is fantastically angsty and very well written. I'll probably be leaving a longer review at the end of this.
AI chapter 61 . 6/8/2015
Ohhh noooo! They aren't supposed to be fighting each other! And Padme and Sabe have been spectacularly useless so far.
AI chapter 55 . 6/8/2015
Excellent negotiating tactic. Not ideal outcome but did ensure survival of family. We will see how long it takes for Padme to break the terms of the truce by continuing to assist the rebels.
AI chapter 54 . 6/8/2015
I just realized Anakin knows the revitalization trick like he used on the flower. Might that also work on Vader?
AI chapter 46 . 6/8/2015
Good contrast between the birth of the twins and the birth of Black Vader
AI chapter 45 . 6/8/2015
Whoa the contrast between the original and thus Mustafar fight!
AI chapter 33 . 6/7/2015
OMG I was holding my breath reading the epic fight scene in the temple. This story is just so great. The subtle changes in Anakin and Palpatine relationship, the fall of Obiwan, the Council politics, just what is going to happen? Who is in charge of the Republic? What about Vader? Thanks for writing! Now off to the second half.