Reviews for To Be History
Fernsfairie chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
I had a feeling all along this story you'd name the baby Bathsheba. And that Le-Annette would die in the end. I can't think of anything else to type down for you. Sorry.

Fern Rose
jade snape holloway again chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
*sniffle* That was so good! I can't believe you killed her, though. :C Great fic, the whole series is really incredable! You've got such emotion and the characters and story really develops! :) Lurv it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
nice!:D
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
That was great. Just...great. I loved your epilogue. It was fantastic! I especially loved the ending. It was sweet, that her story is going to remain. I also liked that we learned what happened to everyone else. As for the unexpected coupleso knew it, lol. Anyhow, great work!

She's adorable! Though, you know, she's one day going to one day be in a love/hate relationship with someone who calls her by a hil-larious nickname.

Great story, Trish! I can't believe the trilogy is over!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
aw man. So sad
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
OH! That was so sad! Especially in the scene where she's looking at the window! Broke my heart. It's bittersweet. I can't wait to read the epilogue. Wonderful work!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
interesting. but what about voldemort's mark?
jade snape holloway chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
This one was great! I like how you wrote Pansy. Most people just write her as an obnoxious spoiled brat, but you gave her some acutal character! Good chapter.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
Great chapter! You did an awesome job with dialogue in this chapter! I liked Pansy's choice of questions for Le-Annette. Nicely done. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
wow
Jade Snape-Holloway chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
That was a great chapter! I think you really got Voldemort down, character- wise. :D
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
Great chapter! Interesting idea with the mark-I feel so sorry for her, though :( Anyhow, I can't wait for more. Keep it up!
Aerianna Lupin chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
AMAZINGG! CONTINUE PLEASE! THE SESPENCE IS KILLING ME! srry bout caps
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
OMG this is a great story I've read the two before this, and I will say I'm a new fan _ I hope you up-date soon

Blair
Jade Snape-Holloway chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
Man, that was too short. I love the baby shower! That's so sweet! Update again soon!