Reviews for In the Dark of the Night
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
THAT'S AWESOME!

But I think you should make a sequel on Sokka re-finding (if that's a word), his bending abilities.
mental hospital escapee chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Normally i would bitch at you for making Sokka a Waterbender, but this was good. Some people can do the Sokka-is-a-bender thing, some people can't. You can.

Amazing job.

And I loved Aang's Best Little Boy face.
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
it was diffrent. i liked it. good job _
Everlasting Thought chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Now that I had a chance to read the rest of it, I'm kind of reconsidering what I said. Not about the good parts, the part where I said Sokka didn't sound like him. Maybe because of the sadness at losing his bending he hides behind his sharp tongue?

Just a thought.
Everlasting Thought chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
It's good. Your style is interesting- it doesn't exactly flow, but it holds your attention. I like the concept, but Sokka's character doesn't sound enough like him. From what I've seen of the show, Sokka can't hold a conversation for more than a minute or two without adding in some sarcasm or getting mad.

It's a great start, though.
Tocole chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
Short and simple, but nonetheless beautiful. Great work.
Ultra-Geek chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
Hey I like it.

I like it alot!

Is this all? Because if it is, I might cry...I WANT MORE!

Please write more!

Toodleydoo!

~DDMGR
fire16zelda chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
This is still making me shocked at every turn! I LOVE IT! Seriously. Sokka upset at his dad. Not read much with that. Great job thinking like an individual! Well written. Could be longer though...*hint hint*

LUV YA!

Fibizy

PS: I love how you established the prankster. Me and my friends have a joke about how he is the "praangkster"
lunaserenitygreendaysokka chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
DUDE this fic ROCKS! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE? im a huge Sokka-obsessed FREAK, so... i just HAD to read it :) anyway, update SON! and keep up the good work! this is AWESOME!

your fan,

Britt
Tocole chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
And the drama continues. I admit, I am really interested in the water-bending, as well as the promise Sokka made that ended up making him lose their mother. Great work!
fire16zelda chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
OMG this is really good! At first I was like 0.0 when I saw "Sokka used to Waterbend" Total shocker! I wasn't expecting that AT ALL! good job! Oh, and this is really cute!

luv,

Fibizy
mdizzle chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wasn't their mother killed by the Fire Nation? I think you forgot that
Zillian chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Needs more reviews. It's just so...simple. You say what needs to be said in few words. Well spoken.
Heavenly Sword chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
An interesting premise. Sokka is my favorite character and I love fan fics that explore him.

And just what did he give up for Katara? Something tells me it revolves around waterbending, but for more than just being the warrior they wanted him to be. Meh. That did not make any sense whatosever.

Good work, though. I will definitely check up on the next chapter.