Reviews for Lighting the Shadows
Leah Pualengco chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Very Nice :)
Troublesome Shikamaru Fan chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
This entire story cycle was brilliant. :happy sigh: Such lovely, lovely writing. Lovely.

Thanks for the happy ending. :D
1inuyashapunk chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
nice story i loved it :D

I thought it was going to be sad turn out to be a

happy endding n_n I was about to die if it was goig to end sad.
Effie-a chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Amazing!
NarutoVixin chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
you would make a great full time writer and i hope that some day you become that if its what your dream is if ever you do make it that far please let me know so i can go buy your first book
Shinga chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
I loved that story :)
Aishiteru-anata chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
It was sad but then happy ending. I like it very much.

It was touching! Write more and I would really want to read it

BB
Coelha-chan chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
One single word: PERFECT.
Temamaru chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
this might be the best fic i've ever read... really great. the storyline is well made up and the end simply matched!

and now i will go on crying... wonderful
ajechi chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
That was really really really good!

I almost cried! Great Job!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
i loved it! so sad yet so hapy!YAY!;p
pixiefh chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
This was a beautiful story! I was so moved! You know, don't feel bad about writing the sad stuff, not everything is fluff and happy. I love how you portrayed the real feelings in this. Excellent job, thank you for writing and posting.
Ferb O. Oche chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
i love it!

so beautiful!
Blackened.Twilight chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!

I LOVE ANGST/ROMANCE HAPPY ENDINGS _ YAY!

you, my dear, are an awesome writer, and you should publish a freakin' romance novel!
Nutty Adams chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Wow, a happy ending! D I was emotionally preparing myself for a tragic ending the entire time... but I had this tiny little inkling of hope all the way through...

Thanks for writing! I really enjoyed it.

It does seem a bit awkward for Shikamaru to refer to himself as "Deer." (I only say this become on the review submission sheet it says "It is extremely helpful to...comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved," and I like being helpful. D )

Great job!