Reviews for 9, 10 Never Sleep Again
bhoney chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
So was it really Dean's mom, or just another trick? I wasn't clear on that. Glad Dean decided to live to save Sammy, and that Sam went in after Dean.

Loved this line: “I was talking about the car genius.” LOL I could so hear Dean saying something like that.

Nice story!
bhoney chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Ack! Dean!
bhoney chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
Oh, nice one, Dean. So glad he didn't fall for the fake Sam, and came up with a clever way to test and see if it was the real Sam or not.
bhoney chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
I was surprised that cop didn't look more closely at their IDs, but I guess it's a good thing he didn't.
bhoney chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
Poor Michael. I hate that Freddy keeps appearing to all the boys as their brother, to draw them in.
bhoney chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
Oh, Freddy came after Dean. Wonder why he chose him...
bhoney chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
I liked the parallels between the two sets of brothers. I felt bad for Sam, though. They were kinda harsh with him when all he did was tell the kid the truth. It's not like Freddy can't go after you if you don't know about him, so ignorance wouldn't have protected the kid either.
bhoney chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
I wonder what could make a search engine page go entirely blank like that. Interesting. Poor Jake, I was hoping he would make it.
bhoney chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Hmm...curiouser and curiouser. I'm glad the boys finally found out who's behind all of it, even if they don't quite believe.
bhoney chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Wait! Kathy knows about Freddy? Holy cow! Hope the boys get there quick!
bhoney chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Hmm...I wonder how long it will take the boys to put it together. Too bad Jake didn't give them a little more to go on. Maybe they'll get to him again before Freddy does.
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
There were a couple of small typos in this that threw me off a little, but overall, I LOVED the start to this. I've been looking for a boys vs. Freddy fic for a while now, so I was tickled to find this one. Great start!
MollybyGolly chapter 12 . 9/26/2006
oh, that was good! i had forgotten about that rhyme...:D
CCWhite chapter 12 . 9/22/2006
Good story, really got me with the dreams and both Sam and Dean stuck in Freddy's nightmare realm.
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
:-D I loved the whole thing.