Reviews for Windmill into the Fall
TTAznGrl92 chapter 46 . 6/8/2010
great story. will there be squeal?
DarkerShadesof Red chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
i am really enjoying this story, Jayden way indeed a sweet kid, and i await to see what Rita has planned
DarkerShadesof Red chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
I really like this story so far and i plan to read more through out the day
Hmm chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Obvious question here: How is he looking at his clock without power? also I'm certain Rito's younger then Rita.
hewhoreaps chapter 46 . 5/31/2008
Took me a while to read it but it was well worth the time and energy for me to read it. I plan on reading the sequel but got some other reading to do
falcon242 chapter 46 . 5/18/2007
Very, very, nice.

You know, fanfiction can be a lot like dumpster diving. You wade through pound after pound of junk, some of it absolutely horrible, and you often wonder why you waste your time doing it. Then you come across that beautiful jewel that somehow got lost, and you know it was all worthwile.

Windmill into the Fall is one of those jewels. Compelling; suspenseful; romantic; and perhaps most important, believable; Windmill into the Fall was an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you very, very much DigiExpert, for taking the time to write this awesome piece of work. You rock! I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
L123o123v123e123 chapter 46 . 5/3/2007
Its really a great run. I loved it.
2maluv chapter 46 . 1/28/2007
Great story... D

Faith _
Expelli-Effie chapter 46 . 1/13/2007
that was a very touching ending, you have to update w/ the secual i have to know everything that happens

luv ya

Em
jesusfreakfairy chapter 46 . 1/12/2007
Aw! so cute! Such a nice ending to the story! Makes me feel all happy inside D

Great job, i really really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to the sequal!

xox
riverkirby chapter 46 . 1/11/2007
Nice. I loved it.
twanytiger chapter 46 . 1/11/2007
good story i read all of it today. I can't wait for your up date on unlucky clover I really like that one
Harry2 chapter 46 . 1/11/2007
Its good to see Tommy and Kim having a quiet evening together after all that has passed by. And I will be waiting for the sequel to this story. *Throws salute* And thank you for the compliment on my ideas. I am happy to be of help to you in any way that I can.
creativesm75 chapter 46 . 1/11/2007
very, very nice... it's great
tay chapter 46 . 1/11/2007
Good Story..I enjoyed ever single chapter..and I can't wait until the sequel is up..!