Reviews for A Son's Tale
Team Major Whitlock chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
I abolutley love this story so far and I can not wait for you to post another chapter, feel free to just give me a quick PM if you need any ideas or help with this story then I'll be happy to help. xx
Revelation Rebel chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
In that case, I am DEFINITELY going to be attempting the Starfish Without Stick!
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 6/26/2009
Awesome, absolutely loved how the story developed once Remus revealed the secret that he held in trust for Lily. Sirius didn't seem too upset that Harry/Jason, wasn't James' son? Which I must admit I thought he might have done, or even Harry/Jason might have.

But I guess, that considering how easily Harry accepted Sirius offer of a home in the 3rd year, its understandable. I suppose Harry/Jason's never really allowed anyone to see the real him; I mean everyone expected him to be good at Defense, not potions. So I think Harry/Jason, portrayed the image that everyone expected for the boy who lived. I can't help wondering what the other professors would have said during a staff meeting, when told that Severus' son was transferring to Hogwarts? I can't wait to read further chapters. Great work!
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
update it soon
ally chapter 13 . 5/22/2008
cool story i know its a couple years late but figured i should review anyway hope you continue it

email me if you want
flubbertweak23 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
can you please update the story, it is really good so far and i want to finish it. please
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
Well I loved it, I don't remember if it was complete or not but if it isn't I hope you continue. I loved how you used happy christmas instead of mery christmas, I myself have barely started using happy christmas. Personally for some reason I prefer the happy over the merry, well anyways hope you continue, if it's not complete already.
honore chapter 13 . 12/13/2006
Loved it. Have you got more? You are good. Please update soon.
dog demon katsunie chapter 13 . 10/9/2006
this is a good story and i like it.
HecateDeMort chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
yay!
Warrior God chapter 13 . 6/4/2006
great story update soon
Haunt of twilight chapter 13 . 5/30/2006
i hope you update this soon. does severus get found out as a spy? do we find out draco's allegence soon?
Kat chapter 13 . 5/27/2006
How sweet! I like how Snape called the people "your family" when he was talking about who the charms represent.