Reviews for Breaking Walls
McKay Rulez chapter 31 . 8/14
Ah, the Ba'al's are such fun, go happy blokes, aren't they? ;D
McKay Rulez chapter 30 . 8/14
Great story so far! Love Sam's defending of McKay against everything that's happened. :)
McKay Rulez chapter 23 . 8/14
Awesome chapter! Love McKay & the Kids adventure and how they kids turned out in the end! ;)
McKay Rulez chapter 15 . 8/13
Awe. Nice too see Sam noticing the fa├žade over the real McKay and nice to see O'Neill's job.. :)
McKay Rulez chapter 5 . 8/13
Super Radek is an epic boss! :)
McKay Rulez chapter 12 . 8/13
Good chapter and flashbacks. I like how Sam made it clear that she would have continued too. So it doesn't look so bad for McKay. :)
Lina03 chapter 31 . 8/5
Awesome fic, it was a lovely read. Thanks for sharing! )
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/27
Awesome story! (I've read it before. But, it has been so long, my remembrance is vague.) That is a good point that Rodney is able to learn languages really fast.
dana-san chapter 31 . 7/12
This was amazing! Thanks so much. Onto book 2!
Jim chapter 31 . 7/1
Glad I found this story, it was an incredible read. Thank you.
Jim chapter 8 . 7/1
This story is fantastic, and Radek was always one of my favorites. Rodney as well for some reason. I'm glad I found this gem of a story.
Ardeliah chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
Well that was just amazing, I got four chapters in and had to go to work and all I could think about all day was this story. Thank you
annea101 chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
i love this chapter and their reactions to what they are doing and what rodneys done especially jacks 2 to last line
PhoenixFire859 chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Don't know if this was deliberate or not but I love the chapter title trust as in Rodney trusting his team and trust the organisation :)
Automail-gHost chapter 31 . 9/6/2013
Nice! What a way to end it! And book two? I'm so there! XD

That part with John, Ronan, Zelenka, and Kate, was awesome. I laughed so hard and there are so many parts of this story that will be on my mind for a while.

You definitely made an impression my friend. ;3

This was a deep, gripping, touching, complex, detailed, original, and wonderful story. I am so grateful I found it. :)

P.S. After I read the sequel, I am feeling tempted to go back and read this again. I think I need to read it twice to fully absorb its amazingness. ;D