Reviews for Breaking Walls
Ardeliah chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
Well that was just amazing, I got four chapters in and had to go to work and all I could think about all day was this story. Thank you
annea101 chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
i love this chapter and their reactions to what they are doing and what rodneys done especially jacks 2 to last line
PhoenixFire859 chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Don't know if this was deliberate or not but I love the chapter title trust as in Rodney trusting his team and trust the organisation :)
Automail-gHost chapter 31 . 9/6/2013
Nice! What a way to end it! And book two? I'm so there! XD

That part with John, Ronan, Zelenka, and Kate, was awesome. I laughed so hard and there are so many parts of this story that will be on my mind for a while.

You definitely made an impression my friend. ;3

This was a deep, gripping, touching, complex, detailed, original, and wonderful story. I am so grateful I found it. :)

GREAT JOB! T-T

P.S. After I read the sequel, I am feeling tempted to go back and read this again. I think I need to read it twice to fully absorb its amazingness. ;D
Automail-gHost chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
Hmmm, I feel like I missed something... Why didn't you show John and the teams reaction to Rodney waking up? It's like he just waltzes in with Griffin and never talked to him before that.

I don't understand... Wouldn't his team have wrapped him up in a bear group hug with him squawking indignantly?

So yeah, love the chapter and story still, but I feel a little disappointed. I wanted that moment of fluff where his team told him (possibly without words) how worried they were for him and how much they missed him.

Oh well, I guess you can't have everything, can you? On to the final chapter!
Automail-gHost chapter 29 . 9/6/2013
*Speechless* I... I cannot describe how I feel right now.

I suppose I could say: OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AMAZING! SPECTACULAR! WONDERFUL!

But that wouldn't really cover it. I LOVE this story! It is beautifully written, incredibly described, and absolutely phenomenal.

I never thought of something like this, so discovering your fic was a pleasant and awesome surprise. Being so long, it has taken me a while to read but I have been reading nothing else in the mean time.

You had me choking on laughter one minute, and having a death grip on my chair the next as the suspense made me cling to your every word.

It has been a joy to read. :)

I can't wait to read the final chapters! XD

P.S. Along with the stories perfection, the characterizations were just right! John, Teyla, Ronon, Carson, Elizabeth, and Zelenka, all amazing. ;D
A chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
Great story! When it first started out I wasn't sure I would like it as it sounded too out there, too far-fetched even for a Stargate fiction. However I stuck with it and I'm so glad I did. I absolutely loved it. I found it riveting, and I hated having to go away for such things as sleeping. You are a really great writer, and one of your strong suits is characterization. By this I mean that it can be difficult to get down the personalities of characters from published works, but it felt seamless with the show. Great job.
Redstart chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
One of the best stories I have come across!
Redstart chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
I'm really enjoying the story but PLEASE! look up the difference between depravation (from depraved) and deprivation (from deprived) and update all the places you malign Rodney when talking about him undergoing sensory depravation (or maybe for the fun of it you really did mean depravation?).
Irowael chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
This is my third time reading this story and I still love it. Some parts are a little bit slow but I blame that on my very small knowledge of more than 2 seasons of SG1. Just wanted to tell you that this is my favorite story on ff B-)
ovolactopesco chapter 31 . 8/13/2012
Hey me again ! I checked and shame on me I didn't post a review for BW. Sometimes I'm reading several stories at the same time and forget to congratulate the writers. This one desserves it ! To be accurate it desserves 31 reviews and some good ones lol. I have nothing to add expect to reiterate my wishes to see you again on FF !
clerical medical chapter 31 . 5/10/2012
wow, this was amazing, totally epic. And I completely love what you did with Zelenka.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Why is Radek trying to kill Rodney? Citrus allergy, orange juice. Bad combo. You might want to edit that to apple?
frauleina chapter 31 . 1/23/2012
I loved this story! I'm so glad I went looking through my old bookmarks for something to read. I think the last time I read this story you were on about chapter 13! Awesome, well thought out plot and characterization is really your strength. I have just spent the weekend reading all 31 chapters and am pleased in every way with how you developed the story, Rodney's past and present being revealed often through other cast members was excellent.

You have a true knack at spinning a tale that is believable - given the story line of the show as well as keeping some thing unpredictable. I honestly did not see many of the plot developments coming. Lastly you have a nice way of adding character touches to the story that make it feel - somehow more real - fore instance, I remember your writing in the early part of the story that Weir and Teyla discussed which were the most charming men on the base and how Elizabeth felt Rodney should be considered part of that group, simply for his very matter of a fact way of complimenting others when it struck him to do so. Also, the new characters - the NID/CIA men were human and real enough that they didn't seem like villians, nor did we feel forced to dislike them from the beginning, it was through the story telling process that our dislike was allowed to grow - through the perceptions of your other characters receiving the story as it unfolded.

I'm looking forward to reading the sequel! Thanks for sharing!
Feather32 chapter 31 . 10/6/2011
How have I not read this before! It was so amazingly written. I've stayed up the last two nights just reading this. I loved how incorporated some of the actual episodes into your story and made them fit in with everything that was happening. This story is now on my favorites list. :)