Reviews for Margeurite Umbrae
violeteyedkitten chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This was enjoyable. I kind of wanted more though. I hope you write more! It was a bit of a cliff hanger! Keep writing! :d

Love

Kitten
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow, this story seems really interesting! The centered formatting makes a it a bit difficult to read at times, but, really, the plotline seems to have already differentiated from the original fairytale, and, happily, seems to have nothing to do with the sickeningly perfect Cinderella of Disney movie fame. Great job with this first chapter, and I hope you update soon!
nrekic.rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I LOVE this! please write more soon! You write a bit like Robin Mckinley in my opinion!
cassieD44 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
this story is really good

you should review it really soon
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Interesting. Your on my alert page... please continue.
Escape-frtom-Reality chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
It's pretty good. Update soon!
whoknoez chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Interesting so far...! Hope to see the next chapter soon!
ada123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
great, but i think the names should be changed and wat time period is this supposed to be in? and why do u write of the "author statig this and that"? otherwise it is intriguing, want to read some mmore plz.
fairy Eva chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I LOVE it so far! I really REALLY hope you don't discontinue it! Aisling sounds like an interesting girl, but I'm waiting for more chapters to see exactly what kind of character she develops into *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge*

Cheer!

fairy Eva*
Jane Marie chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I like it. Of course, you've got the Cinderella, but who is the other girl, eh? Continue onward!
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I much like it. It's great. And I really can't wait for more.