Reviews for Jealousy is Love
Amira Meraud chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This Story is awesome! I know you haven't updated in over two years, but you really should. This is a phenomenal story and I love every aspect of it. Please start writing it again.
Lady Saruman chapter 23 . 6/10/2008
AW good luck on your finals! I have my first one this Thursday and Friday - chem. And on the actual finals day we're doing a lab: making ice cream :)

WOOHOO FOR FRENCH! Im learning it too :D We recently had to do a project about our dream house and we had to write a one page histoire on it. It was so crazy. :P

MAIS, LE FRANCAIS EST LA MEILLEUR LANGUE DU MONDE!

Sorry if I got something right, which I have a feeling I did.

Oh wells. Well all see you soon! Assuming you dont have a crazy summer workload like I do :X
RyokoYuuki chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
I really like where you're going with the plot but I think you should work on your spelling, grammer, and description of things, please keep updateing though!
Mdm De Vere chapter 22 . 10/16/2007
why did they get all dressed up for a battle?
Mdm De Vere chapter 21 . 10/16/2007
I thought Hagrid once told Harry that James and Lily were Head B&G in their seventh year. Am I wrong? Where and in what book did you find that it said it was Lupin and Lily
Inner Self chapter 21 . 10/8/2007
i was skipping through the part about that gwen girl again but i shot to the ending! oh, i must just give up on this story. it has a two-part plot and one part i cannot stand. good luck w/ the rest of the readers. :3
hermdrayreturns chapter 22 . 10/8/2007
nice story u got so far
Lunar Lupine chapter 22 . 10/8/2007
this is the best fan fic i have ever read. serioiusly. i love the story! please, dont let it end soon. I am so glad you updated!
Erytha chapter 22 . 10/8/2007
this is a good chapter, and i like how you updated so soon! please keep doing that! update soon!
Lady Saruman chapter 21 . 10/7/2007
No it's a cliffy! T-T

Haha anyways, hey there! I absolutely LOVE your story; I started reading it yesterday and finished it today! WOOT yeahh once I started reading I couldn’t stop :P but that’s a good thing haha.

Well yeah lately I’ve been reading HP stories from authors my own age just to see how much better they are compared to me. And of course yours is pretty good. It’s absolutely amazing how you’ve managed to come up with the Founders and the Heirs stuff….that sort of thing takes a very vivid and powerful imagination…which you obviously have. Haha seriously I think you know too how hard it is to write something that has anything to do with the Founders…and obviously you’ve exceeded that “expectation”.

Well, I can’t summarize all my reviews for all 21 chapters cuz by then I’d have written a whole freaken essay :O So starting from chapter 22, I’ll leave a decent review for each chapter and hopefully you’ll be happy…? LOL haha well you should like totally think of something for Lord of the Rings….I’ve noticed that most of the people who like HP also like LotR, like me ! Haha I’m totally OBSESSED about LotR, and I mean OBSESSED. I know just about everything, and my friends call me a LotR freak…maybe you understand my obsession? Hopefully :) Yeah no pressure but quick updates are loved mucho and IF you can spare some time then maybe you can read my story..? Maybe.

Btw, Canada is awesome :) One of my friends went there because he’s learning French, and French is a big thing in your country. I’m learning French too, and I want to go too :D

Well, quicky quicky updates!

With mucho loviee,

-Lady Saruman :)
Lbonshire chapter 21 . 10/7/2007
i love it so far
Erytha chapter 21 . 10/6/2007
this isa very very good chpater! and yay! draco is a wolf! update soon please!
EdwardFangJasperEmmettIggysigh chapter 21 . 10/6/2007
Ok, just found this story and its awesome! Update asap pleaseness!
a love so strong and true chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
Oh no! Harry's coming!

The Heavens' Answer chapter 20 . 7/12/2007
GAG.

Romance, icky, sticky, gushy, mushy stuff. XD And I am so not all talk.

Spotted some sentences with awkward structures and some grammar mistakes. You know... I would gladly beta for you, that's what friends are for right?

And do you want me to help you edit your original fiction?

Anyways, talk to you soon.

*yawns* I'm going off to bed...

P.S. Here's a review. Hope you like it.