Reviews for Speak for Yourself, Shorty! FMA version
FMAEnvyLover5259 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I have now read both of them, and I think it's funny how they reacted when they met each other.
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is so cute! As much as I dislike the fabricated, tragic ending of the first FMA series, (seriously, hadn't those Elric boys been through ENOUGH, already?), that ending did open up endless storyline possibilities, including this one! The idea of seeing Edward and Toushiro squaring off against each other is epic. Ed was lucky to get pulled away though, or he most likely would've found himself frozen in a block of ice before his alchemy could've done much to Captain Hitsugaya. Maybe they both would've been stuck in a stand-off, little Toushiro encased in a stone fist, Ed trapped in a block of ice, as they went back to hurling insults at each other. ;D

It's funny to think that short, little firecracker Edward is 5',4" by the end of the series, but if you took away his platform boots and measured him right after a shower, he'd probably only be 4',11" or 5' even. But then we have tiny Toushiro Hitsugaya, only 4',4", but more like 4',1" without his hair gel, so no matter how much he protests, he'll always be a lot shorter than Edward. Both of them are proof positive that the smaller a boy is, the more adorable he is!

I would someday love to see a crossover involving Edward Elric and Toushiro Hitsugaya in a less confrontational way. Both of them have big hearts and huge "protecting others" complexes, both of them have had tragic childhoods, and both of them have had an incredible amount of responsibility placed on them at an incredibly young age. And of course, they both have complexes about being called kids and/or being reminded of their lack of height. It would be funny seeing both of them jockeying for "big brother-status", as both of them would have legitimate beliefs that he was the rightful older brother of the two.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
don't stop

i want to see more of the battle of the midgets!
Vi chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
please more!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 3/3/2008

FINALLY!

I always wondered what you happen if they met.

Too bad Toushiro didn't ice Ed. That would have been funny!

Thanks for writing!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
*snicker*

Great Story.

_
Katty008 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I can't believe I haven't left a review yet!

Anyway, you inspired me to watch FMA! And now all my Bleach stories are gathering dust. Anyway, you should continue this somehow... I don't know how. Maybe Ed dies of old age? Or there's a car crash with twin deaths (Ed!) and Hitsu has to deal with TWO Elrics?

I swear, Ed needs to take driver's ed.
Amethyst Icelyn chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
love this ver as well!
openwindow2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
YAAH! AWESOME STORY!
starbyyou chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
w00t. More fun. I think Bleach one more funny, but this is also good!

love it.
HilaryD.M chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
again cute you should really consider writing a seqal to it:)
IdrianWatzon chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
HAHAHA! Sorry... This was good, being a mere tiny bit different than the last. But I like it! No, LOVE IT! IT's So COOL! I read your note at the end and 165 cm. is really 5 ft 4in? Wow. So Ed's my height with his antenna and shoes. Heh... Anyways, I like it. Continue with your wonderful work. Jade