Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Destiny
I enjoyed the story. It had a unique time travel twist that I didn't see coming from the first chapter, but the grammar throughout the story could use some revision. Overall all though it was interesting.
rosebud90 chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Love your story
Phoenixfire513 chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
I love this story I keep rereading it I swear I have probably read it nine times in the six months I have had it in my favorites list great job love it and some of your other stories that I have
GunjanSao chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
One of the best stories for powerful!Harry I've read ever... Everything was explained quite well.. Though the final battle was alot rushed up.. I love this fanfic :* :*
granger-slytherinboys chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
I really enjoyed this. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful imagination! :D And keep writing!
candlewyk chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
I absolutely loved this story. I have had it in my favs for a long time and keep rereading it every so often.
Tiffani chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
I am obsessed with this story! I hope you will make a sequel! Like Sheldon and Alten start a family. Maybe have Draco and Fellon fall for each other. Then have another shadow daemon appear and he tries to kill Sheldon.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 8/30/2016
Loved it wish it had a sequel ~Stasia
aki the four tailed fox chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
wish it would show if and who had kids maybe a sequel other than that it was masterly done
EmptyShadows18 chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
I just found this story and I love it. Very engaging and you kept a good pace throughout it. Perfect mix of drama and action. Very all done!
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
I love the story
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
Discovered your story yesterday and just finished it. It is incredibly well written. Only issue I really saw was spelling errors but it didn't impede understanding or flow. Great job.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
Grammar was pretty good. But you have definitely improved that in your recent stories. Still love the idea in this. -Thorny
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
I loved the ideas in this story.
Femalefan chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
You keep using the wrong "there" in the sentences.
There- place
Their-ownership
They're- They are
Please get a beta if you don't already have one.