Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Destiny
Tiffani chapter 11 . 9/18
I am obsessed with this story! I hope you will make a sequel! Like Sheldon and Alten start a family. Maybe have Draco and Fellon fall for each other. Then have another shadow daemon appear and he tries to kill Sheldon.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 8/30
Loved it wish it had a sequel ~Stasia
snow fox the four tailed fox chapter 11 . 6/24
wish it would show if and who had kids maybe a sequel other than that it was masterly done
EmptyShadows18 chapter 11 . 6/10
I just found this story and I love it. Very engaging and you kept a good pace throughout it. Perfect mix of drama and action. Very all done!
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 11 . 5/12
I love the story
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 11 . 2/13
Discovered your story yesterday and just finished it. It is incredibly well written. Only issue I really saw was spelling errors but it didn't impede understanding or flow. Great job.
Grammar was pretty good. But you have definitely improved that in your recent stories. Still love the idea in this. -Thorny
I loved the ideas in this story.
Femalefan chapter 6 . 1/26
You keep using the wrong "there" in the sentences.
There- place
Their-ownership
They're- They are
Please get a beta if you don't already have one.
hpfanscs chapter 11 . 1/24
Shadow Daemon - great idea. Well told story. Bravo!
beautifully done! I feel the epilogue was a little lack luster, tho I doubt I could think of anything better, I was glad to see his family will be with him in the centuries to come. great story over all tho :)
Hainbuche chapter 11 . 1/1
das war ne hammer geschichte - wow. lg hayne
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
good job, really enjoyed it. Very glad I stumbled upon it. some incorrect words throughout made it a bit jarring as you have to stop and figure out what word you meant. watch - their, there, they're, wear and ware, etc also. Totally enjoyed it though. Especially them finding out Emrys was Merlin and then the founders and Merlin coming to the future. Good job. Thanks for sharing your idea.
Pyrrha13Prince chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
I know you wrote this story a while ago, but can I say it's awesome, I love the storyline and the added ideas incorporated into it, lets just if I could give this story stars, it would get more than 5 stars, it's just that awesome.
JLoDucky chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
I loved it! It's currently three am and I couldn't stop reading this all day (I'm sick atm) the only thing I'd change is to have more :P your a great writer and I hope my stories could be half as good as this was.
Just wanted to let you know my thoughts hope you keep writing. Jen x