Reviews for Smiles
ObsessedTuesday chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow, that was amazing, I auctually started crying a bit there, I recently found one of your other stories and have since started making my way through all your CSI fanfictions, and this is probably one of the best so far.

I never used to like s/s much, i was more of a s/c girl, but your stories have managed to convert me.
marymo9 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
How tragic! Moving to say the least...I love how you write...
Criminally Insane Hermit chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
You know, I'm notorious for not crying. In fact, my friend called me up just as I finished reading this, and she seemed blown-away when she realized that I had been crying. She actually panicked and asked me who died! She seemed rather disgusted when she discovered that a fanfic had illicited in me a reaction that I don't indulge even when there is good reason. -Shrugs- Ah, well. It was worth it.

This ficcy, and it's sequel, have inspired me, and I'd like to let you know that I wish to comandeer your plot. I like the idea, and I'd like to write something similar to this. It'll be in a different fandom, but I'll give you full credit for the idea, and tell people where to find this (and the sequel).

I'm notorious for being impatient, so I'll probably have written it by the time you get this, but if you have a huge problem with me borrowing the plot, PM me and I'll stop writing and/or take the fic down.

Great fic!
Ajel chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is one of the best Sofia/Sara, no make that all CSI, fics I've ever read. Simply beautiful. And with my favorite pairing too.
Desepere Romantique chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
wow, i can't say that i liked that matching, but this was fantastically written...it made the thought of Sarah and Sofia almost likeable. hah.

no, it seemed downright awesome, if i was true to myself...

but anyway, you write magnificently...this is definetly the best written story i've read on here.
Becky Z chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
oh my god. that was beyond incredible. simply amazing
allgood2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is one of the sweetest, saddest stories I've ever read. I'm not generally a Sassy fan. My preference is for Catherine/Sara slash, but I do like a well written Sophia/Sara fiction and this fiction rocks. It's succinctly sweet and sad, not falling into the trap of too much verbiage like so many stories. Thanks for this and the companion piece.
Albertt chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
wow...i have goosebumps...
SVUAddict chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I liked this. I just can't believe Sarah died at the end. That part was so sad. I liked how you made Catherin so jelous of Sarah. But I agree with what Catherin said, "being in love suited Sara"
Jenny70529 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
How sad...Brought tears to my eyes. Good job.

Jenny
Aemie chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
oh my gosh, that, was so well written... im so sad! congrats, that is a very good piece of writing. well done.
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
What an utterly briliant fic.

The first paragraph and the last were fantastic.

I loved the use of flowers throughout to show the progression of time.

Catherine's voice of cynicalism and jealously utterly briliant and very believable in tone.

Your decription of the incident was briliant the classic more is less theory. The only mentions Sofia being so memorable and utterly briliant the clear clash of what was and what is.

Last line superb

A briliant stoy it has to be said even if you did kill Sara I mean I can understand why the pressure of exams and college just got to you and caused this moment of madness (I have my A-Levels in a month so I understand that you exam pressure can cause you to do silly this - my friend walked into her French exam stoned because someone mentioned you should be relaxed when you go in).

Why is it that some of the best stories are the ones in which Sara is killed?
Dugleik chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
That was so sweet, and sad and just plain brilliant.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
wow...you live up to your name...
bene chapter 1 . 4/17/2006