Reviews for Falling For The Enemy
pheobep3 chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
Please update
FallinAngelGirl chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Oh hell no! I loved the beginning and how Pheobe got red in the last chapter...PLEASE don't stop!

Don't! and don't stop

I am here for you -hugs-
Remember chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
*stares at note*

*has tears streaming down her face*

Awe... hon... don't delete it... or more importantly, don't delete your account! What would I do without you! *shudders at the thought*

I'm so sorry about how life is depressing and shitty for you right now... I really am. And I know the feeling... I just try not to let it interfere with my writting... but as we all know, it happens sometimes.

I wish there was something I could do... *thinks*... hmm... do you have Yahoo I.M.? Or AIM? I have work today, but I'd be more than willing to sacrifice to help you with inspiration and such. That's what I'm here for. Honestly hon... I don't want you to disappear because you lack inspiration and don't think your stuff is good... because you are SO amazing to me... your plots have potential... we just need to find that.

Hmm... *thinks again* (I've been doing that a lot lately :) lol)

Let's see... what can we do... Well, remember that story you and I were thinking about co-authoring together? If you delete this one, you can have full ownership over the other. I'd love to help you out if you really need it...

Email me when you get this and *crosses fingers* hopefully you have AIM or Yahoo I.M. or something... so that way its easier to talk back and forth.

I'm here for you hon... always have been and I'm not going anywhere! And you SO better not either! And no worries about the reviews... I trust you to follow through... take your time. :) ANYWAYS you SO better not delete your account or I'll hunt you down! jk jk. I'll just wallow in my misery without you and your reviews *sob*

EMAIL ME!

-Rem
Eriksbestfriend chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
aw bless you! Dont delete this story it's good and I know it can be hard when you dont have a clue where its gona go but sometimes that's the fun of writing! Letting your imagination flow open and free!

I mean if you really need something to do then...How about Dracula becomes in a realationship with Phoebe but then...HE DIES! dun dun dun! But then he can come back as Dracula the head of vampires and she's all like OMG YOU CANT BE ALIVE YOUR DEAD!

and he's all like: I AM dead!

And i guess you could take it from there... heh...I wrote that part like that because I'm trying to cheer you up...Well when all else fails...COMPLIMENT THEM IN WELSH!

OKAY YOUR STORY IS...ARBENNIG, BENDIGEDIG, GRET, AND MANY MORE THINGS!

Ydw carau storia Falling For The Enemy!

Okay basicaly I just said your story is special, Fantastic, Great and many mroe things, I also said i love story Falling For The Enemy!

Well I hope you dont delete your story. Remember Eriksbestfriend is here to help! (if you want it)

Ta ta r'wan! (more welsh, it means ta ta for now)

xx

P.S. Bendigadig!
Bloodsired chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
this story is great, but I think its too short ...update again
Remember chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
NO! Come back! Where are you going? You can't just update a bunch and then leave! :)

Although I must say, you did a marvelous job on this chapter. It was beautiful, and gory and full of carnage and then sexy Dracula standing up for Phoebe, until he shot it down because he's so arrogant and its SO FUCKING HOT!

Alright, Im done. :) Sorry this review is short. But I swear to god, EVERYONE decided to update over the weekend so I have a lot of work to catch up on. But just so you feel special... your story was the first one I read just because I love you THAT much! I'm so pleased with how this chapter turned out and I'm glad my idea helped you out. You did great! UPDATE SOON! OR I SHALL SURELY DIE! And that would be sad... wouldn't it? *crickets* Oh God! I knew it! No one cares! jk jk

-Remember

p.s. one of these days, i'm gonna get started on OUR story... :) Remember that one? Yeah. I'm lazy... and I'm suffocating in all this homework! Blech!
Eriksbestfriend chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
whe! dont ask I'm hyper so ignore this review...hehe

Good chapter! Dracula is an ass buts thats why we love him!

:D:D:D

Update son!

Hugs n kisses(nuffin funny)

Eriksbestfriend chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
hehe i loved that comment : The Count was about to brush his hair and get his suit cleaned to come look for you. heh i love that...

Get back at him Vlad!

And poor Phoebe!

DAMM THE NOT REALLY VILLAGERS!
Remember chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
OH HELL FUCKING YES! You ARE going to put them through a love triange, oh BloodRedShadows, I LOVE YOU, I absolutely do! *laughs like a madman* Oh God that was so INCREDIBLE! The carnage! The violence! The mahem! The sheer brilliancy of it all! I fucking adore you! *bows* I'M YOUR REVIEWING SLAVE! GIMME MORE TO REVIEW, DAMNIT! :)

ALright,Remember, calm down... :) Sorry, you got me all hyped up on this. I wish I could have reviewed this sooner, but by the time you updated, I had to get off the computer, so I printed and read, but now I'm reviewing... HOORAY!

The battle was intense and very unexpected. And I love tough, kick-ass chicks who survive longer than the men do. tee hee... If you haven't noticed from my other stories. lol. I'm so pathetic. Anyways, this chapter was brilliance... and although I really like Ivan, my allegience is with the Count, who got a mouthful from Phoebe (poor man). So... revenge for Ivan... hmm...

Well, you could always have them duel, but that could end bad and is never really a sure way to win Phoebe back... *thinks*...*thinks harder*... hmm... I got nothing. Gimme a second, I'll think of something.

Ah ha! I got it. Alrighty. So... here's my idea. Mind you its not brilliance, its coming to me as I write so feel free to hack it to peices and throw it to the flamers if you wish. :) I won't be offended by THAT. But... here's the idea.

Later that same evening... everyone is recuperating from the village disaster and Phoebe is up in her room resting when in the middle of the night those psychotic villagers attack the castle (which apparently is in the middle of nowhere... correct me if I'm wrong)Anyways, so the castle is under attack while everyone is trying to sleep and Phoebe wakes up to the sounds of everyone storming in. She gets up to see what's up and she see's the Count and the remaining men fighting the crazy villagers off or something. Although she's wounded, she's a tough biatch and she grabs her sword and runs down to help. Ivan who is naturally worried about her tells her to go back to her room and rest since they have it under control. She's not convinced and she insists she helps (while fighting off a few villagers as she argues) She and Ivan start arguing and Ivan suddenly has a Freudian Slip: "This is a man's job, Phoebe! Go back to your room!" Dracula perks up to this immediately and after shoving his sword into a villager, he turns to the two and says something along the lines of, "Ivan, I'd watch how you speak to her if I were you. This woman was once the general of an army... the only survivor and she killed hundreds of my men trying to survive (or something like that... have fun with it)... and if she wanted to, she could kill you within a matter of five seconds. She can handle herself!" Ivan shuts up and Phoebe is so ridiculously flattered, she goes back to TEAM DRACULA!

They kill off what's left of the psycho villagers and by the end of it, the foyer is covered in strewn bodies and blood and all of them, clearly exhausted, collapse on the stairs. Dracula orders for the bodies to get cleaned up and while everyone goes to bathe and go back to bed, sometime in that duration, Phoebe and Drac could have a 'tender moment' or something where she thanks him for standing up for her and he compliments her and just when she thinks she's falling for him, he lets his arrogance get to him and it turns her off and she storms out of the room frustrated with him.

What do you think? I hope that helps! In the mean time, UPDATE SOON! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Eriksbestfriend chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
wow...this is story is REALLY good! Even when rushed lol! Liked the whole royal ass thing...that was funny! So I'm guessin in next chappie there will be little of Vlad? Or will there be some? Why am i asking these things...I dont know...

Well anyway awsome story!

Keep it up!

Frm

Remember chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
LMAO... that was fucking brilliant! So... Ivan is the hotty's name, huh? Nice... and of COURSE Dracula kicked his ass... and speaking of asses... Dracula's is... damn. :) jk jk. lol. God, you've put me into such a great mood! I love how Phoebe is always checking these men out and how they're all checking her out and its just... hilarious!

And the last thought of the Count's "Phoebe, I didn't realize how attractive you were." Oh God! I was chuckling deviously! But my absolute favorite line was: "She wondered what secrets he had hidden under his clothes." DON'T WE ALL?

Loverly update... UPDATE ASAP! I WANT MORE!

-Remember *bows to you* Your humble servant.
Remember chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
HOLY CRAP! YOU FREAKING UDPATED! *passes out from the shock*

...

Well, for starters, yes, the chapter was short, but it was wonderful nonetheless. Secondly... and I chuckle at this (tee hee) Phoebe was checking out someone... who wasn't Dracula... Hon, could you make this a love triangle? LMAO That would be so freaking hilarious... if two men were fighting over her... Dracula being one of them. Well... its your story, do what you will. But I will say this... I'm SO SO SO happy that you updated... even though the chapter was on the short side...

UPDATE THE MOMENT YOU READ THIS! I WANT MORE! GIMME MORE! :)

-Remember (who freaking adores you!)
Remember chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Comments:

1- I absolutely adore your descriptions... I can see everything in vivid detail... its beautiful! Especially her room! Dear God, I'm jealous!

2- I'm so excited she's out of her 'woe is me, boo hoo' stage and is going back into the bad-ass bitch mode! YES! Dracula should be slightly surprised... but not much. I hope you've realized you have opened many doors with that, all of them promising. My personal fav is if you can get them to fight and argue and manipluate each other and just suddenly attack each other... romance wise... its hilarious and its a beautiful thing. Not to mention its loads of fun to write.

3- Your writting is getting better and better with each and every chapter... no joke. It really is. And it wasn't bad to begin with... Which is a very good thing.

You are doing great hon! Keep it up and update soon! I need to go update right now... actually... yeah. Later!

-Remember
Angel of Beauty chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
So shes gonna live with him now? Oh, dear, this is so damn awesome. Update soon!

p.s: Im already looking forward to your next story, no matter when you gonna post it )
Memory from a dream chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
keep going on ur story and update soon