Reviews for First Time
CelciusBlueFire chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
No, no! Update! ;_; Even though this was like two years ago- BUT STILL. It was getting better and better! Dx
CelciusBlueFire chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Curse you Enzan's father~ ;o;
CelciusBlueFire chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
ROFL! Poor Laika! xD
Alliecard chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
Oh god you wouldn't want a dad or uncle like that. And especially if they find out you had 'done' something. I love it anyway.
Elsie Grandewing chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Lawlz! Update soon! .
Elsie Grandewing chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
THE FLUFF! ~ XD Update soon !
SecretForKeeps chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
*hysterical laughing* Laika's uncle figured it out! Well, that will probably ease some tension...

And, yes! I changed my penname! Glad you like it. ;)

Update soon!
Kurisu Euingu chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Yes the man is Laika's Uncle. In the Japanese version Laika called him "Ojisan" that translates to Uncle. So you got that right :3

They never said his name though..

and as for Last name, Laika has no official last name. Though me and my sis like to use the last name of his Seiyuu (voice actor) Yuuki Hiro..

a.k.a Laika Yuuki ;P *snicker*
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
XD Wai! Poor Laika. *chortles*

I know the dub called the Sharro General Laika's Uncle, and I think his name was Melanchov or some other Russian sounding name.

At least Laika's Uncle seems to approve... XD Please continue! .
infinite vertigo chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
_ great story so far. i'm not a MAJOR fan of shonen-ai, but i can deal with it. i love this story! update soon!
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Yeah, they never did show Enzan's mother... just her funeral. *sniffs* But I think she looks just like what you described! . *hugs*

XD Poor Ijuuin Sr. XD Finally thinks his son finding acceptable company, and then finds them kissing... XP I luffed it! *glomps* Please continue! -
SecretForKeeps chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Yes, it's odd that they never really show what any of the character's parents look like, except for Netto's of course. And the brief appearances of Ijuuin Shuuseki. I'd really like to know what his mother actually looked like.

Well, lovely chapter. Can't wait for the next. Update soon!

*bashes Enzan's dad with a frying pan* XD
AllyMoodyNeko chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Aw... cute. I was on pins and needles! And the fact that Laika Might have liked Dekao ew... groudy.
SecretForKeeps chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
YAYZ! ROFL! Die Dekao! XD Yaito and Anetta too.

That was cute, fluffy, wonderful, hilarious, and I loved it. *double fav* EVERYONE GIVE LAIKA A HUG! *glomps Laika* Lol.

I can't wait for more. Write more! Write more! *bounces up and down like a chibi with sugar* XD Or else I'll chop off your head and bake it in a sugary pink cake with heart-shaped sprinkles! Yum...wait, ew...

XD Maybe I've had enough sugar...Please update soon anywayz!
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 4/26/2006