Reviews for With Conviction
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Tghat['s so nice! It's so good to see a happy Mac/Cas fic, it helps in my mission to erase bad memory's of Cassidy's life and replace them with the better made up ones. Very nice.
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Loved it! There need to be more MacxCassidy fics out there!
LRose90 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
AW i love it so sweet
bittersweet99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
that was great. thx for writing it. i loved how you gradually built it up. very subtle.

She focuses her attention on the screen in front of them and idly traces patterns on the back of his hand, grinning when his fingers twitch.

“Are you ticklish?”

“No,” he shakes his head.

For some reason, i like that part the best.
rockstar83 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Wow, that was beautiful. Really beautiful. Sigh.

And for the person wondering who Cassidy is, it's the real name of Beaver Casablancas (Logan's friend, Dick's brother).
x'x'v'v'x'x'x chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Yeah, so, you really never fail to astound me. This is fantastically good. And so damn cute. I could just give them both noogies (sp?) they're so cute!
gabster-amy chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
aw I love it. Adorable!
ralyks chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
*sigh*

I love it.
someone5 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE AMAZING AND BRILLIANT AND SUPERB AND DEAR GOD I NEED A THESAURUS! AND A DICTIONARY SO I CAN LOOK UP HOW TO SPELL 'THESAURUS'! lol. :p

Thanks for this. :D
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Super cute. What a shame that more people aren't writing about this ship. I can only take so much LoVe before I have to branch out. And Mac and Cass are just the cutest together. ::insert dreamy sigh here:: Lovely job, dear.
BrokenCliche chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Ok, I have no clue who Cassidy is, as I've only seen the first season of VM, but damn have you got me hooked on this couple!...Granted, I'm kinda addicted to everything you write...why? Cause your writing is freakin amazing!

Jodi