Reviews for Give Her Back To Me
Anonymous chapter 30 . 8/13
This is my second timed reading this and it is just as amazing, if not better. Thanks again for writing it?
Anonymous chapter 30 . 7/26
I originally started reading this because I read the sequel (and it was amazing) and I wanted to know what had happened before. I'm so glad I read this because it is amazing!
Kenna D chapter 30 . 12/26/2016
You are amazing. I wish this is how the story ended. You have a great story line that mixes in with the original. Also I like that the tardis had more of a personality in this. You have done amazing
CoronaCrown chapter 30 . 2/12/2016
SON OF A TIME LORD, THIS IS PERFECTION
InkDragon1212 chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
The Resurrection Casket for the win! Love that story! Awesome chapter!
Westward Meadowlark chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
LOL omg I love that song! Why, why WHHHYYYYYYY DELILAH!
TheAwesomeYvetel chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
When I watched that episode with my little brother, I commented, "You know, the Cybermen and the Daleks have scarily similar favorite words." He found it hilarious. On a slightly, but kind of not, unrelated note, I really like the story. I don't typically like bashing of anyone, though, so the whole thng with Mickey is a little off-setting, but aside from that it goes on my favorites list.
CelestialStrings chapter 30 . 2/18/2015
I'm smiling and crying at the same time...not really sure how to feel about that
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
This is really good so far and it's only chapter 3, can't wait to see what's to come next, just thought I'd give you some good criticism.
jennlove2779 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Wow this has to be the most wonderful story I have read so far. I was just how I had wanted to end up. Still love Doctor Who but never felt the whole Rose thing ended properly. I would have been happier if it would have been her choice to leave than the whole stuck in a parallel world thing.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/19/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever come across and i wish there was a sequel! Gah! Too many feels!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Rewrite the ending to the last episode.
siobhan.22 chapter 30 . 2/16/2014
Great story
13's a charm chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
U should make it where the scans were wrong and she actually is carrying 2 children, but one has 1 heart therefore the scans didnt pick up on it cause they were looking for 2 hearts. And u should make one girl and one boy
13's a charm
braveten chapter 30 . 9/19/2013
Awwwwh super adorable story. Loved it, especially that Casanova part haha.