Reviews for A sky, far, far away
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/14
All this is pretty much exaggerated life styles. I know it's to tell a story but it really is a dead end job to be a painter. I mean it's not bad to paint as painting can express stories and emotions. (I mean classic art not modern abstract art that has no meaning and makes most go ? when looking at it. If the majority of people go ? you obviously have failed at your intentions.

It is always good to have painting be on the *side* or as a second job if you feel you need to make money off of it so you won't be SOL when you hit a *drought* period in creativity. Then you won't be living on the streets begging for a few measly coins.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/14
I think I figured something out based on my observations. Based on criticisms you assumed everyone was trolling and thus you quit out of being upset failing to realize of course the (negative) reviews are NOT trolling but just pointing out some flaws that could easily be fixed up a bit.

Either way it's your story but since this is a public place and not your (wall) or (my space) garden you have to accept people will notice things you do not.
Oh my god, 10 years?! You've probably forgotten this story :(
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 5/31
I really like this story!I can't wait to see what you do with this...Update soon!
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/4
Update sn gd story
afaineant chapter 6 . 3/25
This is a brilliant read that looks at fanfiction from another angle.
Bronkwin2 chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Please update this story
Rose099 chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
Update
SortingHat chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Or Harry could grow some skin and beat them up.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Then a gryffindor walks into them and says "Hey Slutherins out of my *beep* way!".

On a serious note I wonder what would happen if a student had a tin foil hat that blocked the magic radiation waves from the sorting hat?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
"Because they were equals" should've been the clue right there. Two molecules cannot occupy the same space and that applies to marriage too.

The universe has made it so opposite personalities clash and attract each other because the people need each other's balances. If Peter understood that the wouldn't have been so angry and waited for someone else.

If they were married it would've been disaster from day one.
Fredthemonkeyprincess chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
I like-no love it
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Of COURSE it was Hermione's idea XD
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Please continue this!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
Wold domination, a thing to think about