Reviews for A sky, far, far away
bytheLune chapter 6 . 4/25
Amazing , I got sucked up by your Hermione's efficiency and the spirit of teamwork the trio held! Still upset that it's abandoned ...
Math-lv chapter 6 . 4/18
Another great and original idea that's just abandoned... Pity.
DoveAndeeLee chapter 3 . 3/26
Their reactions are priceless!
OMG chapter 2 . 3/26
Overcoming stereotypes!

"My name is Malfoy- Draco Malfoy."
LTree16 chapter 6 . 3/15
This is brilliant
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 3/11
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait for more!
randver chapter 6 . 2/22
wow I just found your story and really like what I have read so far. I'm following along now so I don't miss another chapter.
I like where your going with the character development especially the weasley family.
Maybe it's time the twins realized that their pranks hurt, maybe it's time they saw a brother that they have treated like doggerel instead of like family. In cannon they almost KILLED him on several occasions IE unbreakable vows, an "joke" acid pop that ate through his tounge, not to mention the sever arachnophobia because they turned his favorite teddy bear into a spider while he was holding onto it and then continued to reinforce that phobia every chance they got. Now they ask "was it something WE did"
I could go on and on about the abuse that ron suffered from his family but I don't think this is the place.
I really like what you've done with the entire trio but I do wish that harry could talk to the hat and have it tell ron and Hermione what their good at. With ron's mind for strategy I am almost positive he could be Runes Master being able to see patterns and layers others would miss. Hermione could be the Arithmancy genius of the group. I don't know so much about divination that honestly seems Lunas forte.
Anyway looking forward to the next update.
this story was fantastic, totally different from any other I have read, I love the way all three are smart and winding up snape so well. :) :) :)
trouble97018 chapter 6 . 1/21
This is one of the most original stories that I have ever come across and I have read a LOT of fanfiction.

It almost makes me cry to realize this has apparently been abandoned. Please tell me I'm wrong! I understand that RL can mess up a person's ability to place yourself mentally in another universe.

I wii continue to hold onto the hope that you will eventually be able to visit the Potterverse again.
You made spelling mistakes and swichted P.O.V.s too often and without anouncing it. You also left out information.
Ansy chapter 6 . 1/9
This is absolutely best story with trio in slytherin! I love it. They so great. Please continue. Please. Please. Please.
AnimeBlossoms chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Damn. DAMN. All the excerpts from books about them later in life, the mysterious notes to the order, oh my god. This is perfect. Ron could not be done better, Hermione is perfect, realizing they aren't safe is brilliantly and heartbreakingly done. Snape is brilliantly done, Ron investing in singular galleons is wow. I love this and this is amazingly written I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
This is an interesting concept, and you've developed it really well so far. I really like the stock market idea! I also like that Ron and Hermione are Slytherins, because they definitely have the potential. I really enjoy the stories where they end up working together for a common goal and then use their talents to make their goal a reality! Excellent job, and I wish you all the best of luck with your future writing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 10/23/2014