Reviews for A sky, far, far away
Diablovia chapter 5 . 12/8
hab gerade ein bisschen auf deinem Profil rumgestöbert um zu schauen ob du noch mehr coole geschichten hast und gesehen, dass du Deutsch bist:
also bitte bitte bitte! mach mit der Geschichte weiter :*
ich finde sie toll und bin jetzt erst auf den Geschmack von Slytherin Harry und mehr noch Slytherin Trio fanfictions gekommen. Es gibt so wenige gute und ich würde behaupten deine ist eine der besten auf dem Markt :D
Diablovia chapter 6 . 12/8
i just started (and finished) this story and then I saw it hadn't been updated in over 10 years. Now I am sad.
I hope you come back to this story some day, because it is really awesome *-*
mackiechandler chapter 6 . 11/14
I hope you come back and finish this story. It rocks.
hermione0079 chapter 6 . 11/9
update continue
Ilena Petrova chapter 6 . 10/30
Sad that this story is abounded. It had so much potential
Madcapy chapter 1 . 9/20
cooome baaaack! XO
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/14
All this is pretty much exaggerated life styles. I know it's to tell a story but it really is a dead end job to be a painter. I mean it's not bad to paint as painting can express stories and emotions. (I mean classic art not modern abstract art that has no meaning and makes most go ? when looking at it. If the majority of people go ? you obviously have failed at your intentions.

It is always good to have painting be on the *side* or as a second job if you feel you need to make money off of it so you won't be SOL when you hit a *drought* period in creativity. Then you won't be living on the streets begging for a few measly coins.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/14
I think I figured something out based on my observations. Based on criticisms you assumed everyone was trolling and thus you quit out of being upset failing to realize of course the (negative) reviews are NOT trolling but just pointing out some flaws that could easily be fixed up a bit.

Either way it's your story but since this is a public place and not your (wall) or (my space) garden you have to accept people will notice things you do not.
Oh my god, 10 years?! You've probably forgotten this story :(
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 5/31
I really like this story!I can't wait to see what you do with this...Update soon!
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/4
Update sn gd story
afaineant chapter 6 . 3/25
This is a brilliant read that looks at fanfiction from another angle.
Bronkwin2 chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Please update this story
Rose099 chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
Update
SortingHat chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Or Harry could grow some skin and beat them up.