Reviews for How Do You Do The Things You Do?
Kagome Lovely chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
It's not corny! If anyone flames this they will feel my wrath! lol
nirerin chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
i have to admit, it was kinda cheesy, but romantic. don't sorry, this isn't a flame. more of an opinion.

i have no intentions of bringing you down! _

~*~R.I.P. Eleanor~*~
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Liked the poem. It sorta matched Inu, and it was good.

You're really good at making poems and songs. You're lucky. And I'm really sorry about your dad, my only Grandma is about to die in the next few days because of lung cancer, so I know how it feels and I really hope that he can overcome it.

- White Fuzzy Ears
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
it totally does not suck!

oh, hey!

I just read your poem thingy named "How Do You Do The Things You Do?" and i really liked it! it, in my opinion, truly describes the inu/kag relationship! i really liked it!

wow, i just reread it(i do that... i am weird like that) and it is so good! do you write poetry in your free time? it is amazing! i could never write anything that could come close to that! (ok, calming down now) (sigh) oh! are you an inu/kag fan too? just a question... yeah.

i hope this help you write better but i do not see this getting better, it is great already!

see ya,

-inuyasharbd15fan_09
BetterxWithxAxPen chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
No flames. It was sweet. I liked it. Itz on my favz.
paula chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
aw i loved it! man i think i say that about everything that deal with inuyasha and kagome but yo i loved that because everything is all true and aww i just freaking loved it. ]
Ekonika chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I love your poem, the one on fanfic. net. LOVE IT! It's perfect. Can you do another one? It's really good, I mean it. _