Reviews for Velveteen Roses
lilshiori chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Fav part of story: Cheeky Sora at the end XD I thought this story was really entertaining :)

Lilshiori
Foxflyer chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
KAWAIIIIIIIIIII! It's so wonderfully adorably cuuuuute! 3 3 3 3333333333333333
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hah! Sora isn't nearly so innocent as people are lead to believe. To bad about Roxas day, although I guess with it ending the way it did made up for it in the end, huh? Love to you for the fic. Bye.
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
aw, that was so sweet and sly of axel!nice thinkin axey!;D i knew there was something going anyway, nice job!and who says axel can't be romantic? he defitnetly is and i love it. i liked fic too!
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
that was so good!

i was worried there for a bit

i was like, "AXEL FORGOT ROXAS' BIRTHDAY? AIE!"

-rabid fangirl scream-

but then he didn't

good job!
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
hehe, it's good
twistedNEK0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This is so going to the favs list. Awesome job.
fallen-forgotten-faith chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Ah! That was cute! *. Whee...Axel x Roxas rocks! . ... Sora x Riku too. my 2 fave pairings in 1 oneshot really great job done.
organizedcure chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
XD Sora is a whore!

I love this!

*faves*
ima secretagent chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Haha. Very cute. Loved it.
Jedi.Vixen chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
wow. nice and hot!
Marickiya chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
woo nice work awsome
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
By jove, that might just have been the sweetest, happiest Axel/Roxas fic I've ever read! One of the hottest, too Oh yes, and hyper-Sora was great.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
The ending made me giggle. This was a great way to end my bad day. It's 11:00 pm, and now I feel a little bit better. Thank yew!
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Ohh! SoraxRiku is the best! Not to mention AxelxRoxas. This is so good! You are such a good writer! I loved this story, especially the end. Hyper Sora is so cute!