Reviews for World's Best Assassin
Raising-The-Dawn-Rose chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
okya that was okya but you realy need to go back a fix your history okya rasputin his name was not vladmir it was gregory and vladmir was a mudder or the royal family and resputin was a care taker of there young son alexiea so you need to fix the history or just put a disclamer of non-realy historci facts
Clex-Lover86 chapter 35 . 1/12/2009
oh god I loved it ...suspense this is the first fanfic about kim/ron ive enoyed with it a futurefic write more hurry!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 35 . 10/5/2008
well...what an ending. bet ron never expected this...
Stubbs101 chapter 35 . 4/13/2008
that was an enjoyable read, ... probably not the right thing to say, I liked the story sounds better, I was abit depressed there was no sequel, I can see why though.

once again nice story
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
This story kicks so much butt.
George valintion IIII chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
This is cool man I really like it!
Tehahtimeh chapter 35 . 9/19/2007
Before I say anything else, let me just say that is was a wonderful story and a true pleasure to read. No story is perfect and the only think that I can truly point out is the a few minor spelling mistakes and anyone who harps on those is just a grammar lunatic. The one think that really stood out to me, beyond the wonderful plot and character development, was the way you structured the chapters. It really drew me in as a read each chapter singling out one moment in time and moving on to the next, bravo.

Beyond that all I can ask from you would be a continuation of this story featuring Ron's kids. Once again thank you for writing this I truly enjoyed reading it.
Punishment Due chapter 35 . 9/18/2007
That's some heavy shit. Loved the story though it always nice to read a darker story every once in a awhile.
Omega-Red9 chapter 35 . 7/31/2007
Awesome story! I loved the subtly crafted themes and the fact that you didn't rely on Mystical Monkey Power to make Ron the hero of the story. I really enjoyed how you made the story rather vague as if the reader was watching the news and didn't get the "whole" story until it is too late. I also liked how you used the kids as literary devices to show multiple possibilities in the future. Aside from frequent grammar errors, which I personally don't mind, and a few poorly phrased lines of dialogue this is an excellent story. On a personal note, I think you could flesh out the story by describing things a bit more in depth. You don't have to go all out and pull a Hemingway, but a little description goes a long way. For example, I can't recall you going into depth on the smell of anything. Scents deserve some text time as well as visuals. While descriptive text needs outside material to really be considered art, when done well it helps the author get his/her point across. Good luck on future endeavors and I look forward to your next work.
Anonymous chapter 35 . 7/6/2007
Everyone in the story was trying to justify their actions by the end results, and perhaps for a time the early end's did justify the means, all the villans were killed, without Hirotaka the other two were likely killed by the other Ninja's.

But by the end of the story those actions resulted in a far greater threat being born, Ron's own kids. Such is the way of life, each action has reactions, and unfortunately we cannot always see where those reactions will lead.

An excellent, albeit extremely dark, story.
Morcelu chapter 35 . 6/2/2007
Wow..this is a awesome story, the chapters though short at times were just the right length and had the details that made you go "what's next?" And that I believe is the sign of a good writer. Make em ask "What's next?" and you have em. Good Job and I'm glad I read it.
Tragic warrior chapter 14 . 2/22/2007
Ron is being a bit hard on himself; it's hard to remember your childrens birthdays when you have the world against you. Nice chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 13 . 2/22/2007
Never doubt when you are sure of what is; a lesson Svetlana needs to know well. Nice chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 12 . 2/18/2007
Damn Betty to hell; putting such a low price on Ron's head. He must be worth at least 40 million tax free dollars, consdiering his status. Nice chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 10 . 2/18/2007
“You have two choices my friend. Die a man or piss like a woman. Your choice.” That is one hard choice to make, at least in my opinion. I would not want to die but looking weak would be almost as bad. Nice chapter.