Reviews for Never Forget
serima chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Poor Peter :( great oneshot though! :D
forgotten secret chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
hmm...when it says THEY are almost home, does it mean he stays?

I LOVES IT! :-)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Despite the inherent sadness of the issue of her leaving, it was sweet, still. I'm glad he asked her, and that he admitted-even if only to himself-that he knew what love was.
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love your stories:) they are so beautiful.
LeadingLadies9394 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
YES YES YES! LOVED IT! you should make a sequel! lol, absolutely amazing!

Leading from LeadingLadies9394
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
nice!
evangeline chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
um... i have read most of the peter pan stories that you have written and i would like to request you to write the entire 2003 peter pan story cos it gets irritating not knowing what happens in the show and what doesn't.
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
You captured both Peter's and Wendy's characters very well.
frodoschick chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
So-o-o? Is he gonan stay or what? But it was so cute!
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Beautiful and poignant. You made the very essence of the coupling painfully realistic but nevertheless touching. Wonderful job. I applaud.
dizzy chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
that was a really good 1shot, sweet n short

gr8 job that explains alot!
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This was a very sweet story. I especially liked how you included the verse from the movie. Thanks for sharing! _

-Marie K.
Angels.Exist chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I have just finished reading all of your peter pan stories, and I must admit that I am in awe! You have such a wonderful writing style, and each piece is crafted so carefully that the strongest emotions are evoked while at the same time preserving the innocence of the story. Absolutely lovely!
Reformed And Gone chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Very nice, very cute. It's well written, with no grammatical errors that I can see, and it seems to be very in character. Nicely done.
Aria Elessar chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That was beautiful! I liked it... A lot. You should write longer stories, methinks. I always seem to find just really good one-shots from you.