Reviews for Timing Is Everything
inukagome15 chapter 17 . 7/4/2008
Wow. What a twist. That other Danny is REALLY a jerk. I hope Original Danny gets to see Vlad. Stupid time belt! *whacks it to kingdom come*

I hope you update this soon! It's been ages!
inukagome15 chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
*bursts into laughter* That's priceless! The assumptions that Danny reached were too good! But why was he so stupid?
Amber Pegasus chapter 17 . 6/7/2008
i'd loved it. Please update it real soon. Because I can't see what happens next.
744544 chapter 17 . 3/18/2007
...that's a definite 'whoopsie'...

Awesome chapter - another other Danny! Uh oh...

UPDATE SOON!
JenniferRSong chapter 17 . 3/17/2007
Oh, Prophets, that is *not* good! I don't envy you working out the next chapter. Maybe they'll *try* to listen, *try* being the key word. (Groan) Update soon before I explode from the tension, please.
SammiSeldowitz chapter 17 . 3/17/2007
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DEDICATING THE CHAPTER TO ME! *spazz*

Anyways, nice chapter. Short but sweet. Although I don't think the world would be that futuristic in 20 years, it was good.

I totally understand what (other) Danny and Jazz are going through, but I think they should give (normal) Danny a chance to talk before they shoot him. Seriously.

I really hate this cliffhanger though. I want to see what happens next! D: Update soon?

*puts on convincing face* You know, if I were you, I'd update sooner to make up for the shortness of this chapter.. *puppy-dog eyes*

(Yeah. I've got a new strategy. Seems the threats weren't working that well. You can be my tester!)

(Oh crud. Did I just tell you my plan? DANGIT! *slaps self*

~Sammi
Nessarie chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
Wow. Poor Danny (the good one). update again soon please!

~nESS
SammiSeldowitz chapter 16 . 3/9/2007
WHAT THE HECK?

Vlad gave up on him? He made him a tombstone? He couldn't have even waited? Only 10, maybe 20 minutes passed!

Wait... time belt. It could have been 10 or 20 years for all I know. Who knows what you, the evil author, will throw into this story.

This story (and Swimming in the Time Stream) has more twists and turns than a maze. A hedge maze at that. 'Cause hedges are just cool like that.

You just threw what, your 27th plot twist into this story?

I have a feeling I'll be a lot better at Twister after finishing reading this. Or at least, I'll feel like it. Seeing as you've twisted my mind more than my body.

...Wait, now I'm confused.

Either way, you're being very evil. Which I'm sure you're very proud of. All the other authors are.

Especially of those cliffhangers. Here lies Danny Phantom. Do you know how much I hate this cliffhanger right now? *shoots ectoblast at laptop, decintegrating the sentence*

..That much.

Oh yay, I just remembered: this is the part of the review where I threaten you to update! Woohoo!

Ok, update soon or else I will... hmm... *rummages through large bag and pulls out a flamethrower*

Ooh, this'll do! Wait.. is this flamethrower threat still applicable to cordria, for Pits? Ah whatever.

Ok, update or I will burn your computer with a flamethrower.

I'm done rambling and threatening.

Update soon!

~Sammi
JenniferRSong chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
Oh, Prophets, that *is* a huge plot twist. *Please* tell me you're going to update earlier? My blood froze when his did. Please update soon? Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, PLEASE?
Flashx11 chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
What happened? Who made the gravestone? How did they make it so quickly? Or did the fight take a long time instead? Where is Danny, anyway?
744544 chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
OMG WHAT HAPPENED?

He defeated the Time Belt - but what happened? Has he been gone so long - or is just a distraction? OR DID HE DIE?

AH UPDATE SOON!
Nessarie chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
Ah! An update? Ah, well, great chapter. BUT I HATED THE CLIFFHANGER! :-P UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE!

~Ness
Flashx11 chapter 15 . 8/28/2006
What now?
EmotigoneCrazy chapter 15 . 8/27/2006
:twitchtwitch: that. was. EVIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! now i shall bug you untill you update. ah well. that was cool.
Nessarie chapter 15 . 8/27/2006
AH! NO! CONTINUE SOON PLEASE!

~Ness