Reviews for Escapades
Lazarus chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
and it never came. :(
Kaitlyn chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
CMON! Please finish! It's past Christmas!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
OH PLEASE HURRY I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! ;;;;-;;;; I NEEEDDD MOOAAARRR! :3 pwease!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Um...oxycodeine is not a word.
leileilei chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
No smut dang ittt xD
lol nice, but a little too much cursing o.O
Saphire Sawyer chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
please dont let me fall in love with this story and it hasnt even been updated in six years :O please please update im beggin you !
freedragon chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
You are an epic author you know that? I can't wait to read how 2D and Noodle make up and how they are going to spend the night. Please make the new chapter soon.
iTSMOllYxoxo chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
It's been four years. I dont think the next chapter is coming.
leo1eyes chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
ugggh!you neeeeed to post the next chp i love this so much dude POST MORE . . .plz 3 this is the best 2-d/noodle fan fic ever !
Genyluvsgorillaz chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
HOLY SHIT WOMAN!..man..watever the fuck you are..you must update this! This is the best 2DxNoodle fanfic I have ever read and I need to no wat happens next! PLEASE update and finish cuz if u don't I will find u and hold u hostage till u do. Also wen u do update I came up with and idea where 2D and Noodle finally do it and 2D says "oh noodle, u can't imagine how many times I dreamed about this moment...literally. Then Noodle could giggle and then they will continue on with their business :3 so please please please UPDATE!
Zomby chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
oh god I love this chapter XDDD
vivisect chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
Look at all of us, coming out of the woodworks here.

We love this story, and would love it if you finished it. Poor Murdoc, he got his dick puked on, got raped by a ladyboy, and dirtied the Geep with the worst kind of bodily fluids.

I love this story. 2D is retarded, Noodle is, well, a teenager, and I love how you like ALWAYS describe Russel as the "big black daddy". Always!
JemKat chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
Hm...it makes me a bit sad that you're not going to finish this. It was funny, enjoyable, pretty damn hot, and seemed to capture a good, in-character vibe throughout.

Your Murdoc sub-plots were particularly hilarious.

But, if its not floating your boat any more, then fair enough. :(
HideSeekKeep chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
Well, I assume from your profile note that this story has been abandoned, which is a real shame because I thought it was very well done. I really enjoyed the way you portrayed the twisted Gorillaz universe and the dynamic among all the band members, while still being able to keep the love story sweet. You really tugged at my heartstrings with the drama between Noodle and 2D, and I so wish they could have finally had things sorted out, especially when they seemed so close to doing so. Anyhow, I hope that you might someday return to this story and give the main characters a happy ending, so I've added it to my Alerts just in case. If not, then I thank you for the entertaining read.
sarabara chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I hope you put up another chapter son :D PLEASE!