Reviews for The Sidekick Strike
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
YOu SPELLED ROMANI WRONG
SlytherinORGriffondor chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
you also could use a little more details.
SlytherinORGriffondor chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
i think this is a very nice story.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Loved this! And the banter between Robin and KF was so realistic and spot on too! 8D Wonder what KF and Robin are gonna do about the Batmobile problem... *snickers*
Fallenarchangel chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
hehe

GO KID FLASH
Catchfire chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
This was a great story. My mom actually asked me what was wrong because of my laughing. Since I was trying to be quiet I think it sounded more like I was choking or something. Ah well.

By the way it's not every so called funny fic that actually makes me laugh out loud. Great work.

I absolutely loved this fic.

Although I did think it was kind of mean of the Batman & Flash leaving the poor kids to explain to Gordon what happened.

So what's their punishment going to be? Since if they had thought about it a little more they could have simply gotten Alfred to drive them. I'd love to see a sequel about that.

Maybe Gordon (with Batman & the Flash agreeing) could make them apologize to the officer and the other people that they hit. Including making them replant the poor old ladies begonias.

Also the part where you had Superman punch Kid Flash doesn't really make sense. Since if Superman punched him he'd be in smithereens. It would have made more sense if someone else like Wonderwoman punched him. Or you could have had the Joker issue a command not to kill them but just to beat them up in order to get the pendant back. That's how I would have done it anyway. But then again I'm not a great fanfic writer. And you really are great I just loved this fic.

I have some anthologies of Batman stories. They're actual books and your fic is every bit as good as any of those stories. And actually it was much more enjoyable than a lot of them.

Keep up the Great Work! And I would really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

really really really really really really real...is 16 full rows of really enough to get you to write a sequel yet because I can go on see...ly really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really real...see what I mean I can type a whole lot of these, especially if it will get me my sequel...ly really want a sequel to this fic or better yet an entire series. So please please please please please please please please write more.

Keep up the really great work and bye for now.
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
this story was beyond AMAZING! i loved how you put my 2 fav sidekicks 2gether! (but not THAT way! although i wouldn't mind that either. *wink wink;)*) it's also nice 2 know our favorite batsy and flash-man love their...partners. (NOT sidekicks!) albeit in their own twisted, odd, caring way!
Frellich chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE STORY! I LOVE YOU! ITS SOOO AWESOME!

but one thing i have to say. In chapter 7 when the joker is hypnotising robin and you said that Kid Flash saw his blue eyes turned green but wasnt he wearing a mask? ...

Thanks anyway!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
Yay for awsomeness!
BlackWolfHowling chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
Wow! An amazing author AND someone who at least USED to have a neopets! I didn't think that their were more than two (and I'm not referring to myself) on this site. Oh, and in your review reply, you ended with 'Live long and Prosper' and I thought it too good to be true that you were a Trek fan on TOP of your amazing writing skills and everything else, so I didn't reply to that. The ending is, if memory serves, 'Peace and Long Life'.
draumur i dos chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
I love this story! It's the perfect balance between humor and whumpage (character torture, in case you didn't know). Reading KF and Robin's conversations cracked me up. And that bit with the Batmobile in the end was very funny.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Um, if Joker had already worked on five, wouldn't Robin be #6?
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
Hi,

While I really like the stories, I find all the reviewer replies to detract from what would be awesome fic. As a writer myself, I appreciate getting reviews, but I would rather reply to the reviews privately instead of lumping them together and taking up more space with those than the chapter itself. Also, replying privately shows that you are taking the time, out of a busy schedule, to reply to something that someone has written.
Jedi-Bant chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Oh poor boys they just can't win can they, great fic love it.

jedi bant
steelphoenix chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
*giggles* That was one of the most amusing 'sidekick-stories' I've read yet! I don't mind the slightly-60s plot, and the dialogue, it just makes me think of the original Batman TV series, which makes me giggle a lot! Great fun, and a really good laugh. :D