Reviews for Take A Stand
flamboyant-flair chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hey, I'm only discovering this story now, but better late than never, right? I love it already - I think it's a fantastic idea and I can't wait to see where you head with it.
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh man that was hilarious! You've got all my favourite divas in there and Lita's even griping about the one who annoys me the most! You've got to hurry and update this, it's beyond great. Oh, and are the others gonna get a guy (mostly asking about Victoria hint,hint)?
DaRk AnGel chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I like the story line but NOTHING HAPPENED. I'm gonna go look for a sequel.
ITS ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Lita and mercury. Id like to see that. Keep working it really good so afr.
respectheundertaker chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It would be really cool if you put Lita with Mercury, I'm not really a big fan of the whole John/Lita pairing, to overdone in my opinion. I hope you do put Traci in the story, hopefully with Matt Bentley, but it's just a suggestion. You did a good job on the first chapter, can't wait to read more. chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
aww this is a cutes story this whole cena/lita pairing is growing on me its gettin to be cute

thanks for the answer i downloaded it and im workin on banners
beachgal607 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is a really cool concept you have here. I think that you SHOULD pair Lita with Mercury! That would be a really cute couple! Much better than John/Lita. But anyways, I'm excited to see what TNA guys are going to show up. Keep up the good work and update soon!
writers-dream93 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Good chapter. I like the story idea. Maybe you can pair some of the divas with TNA Stars. I know somewhere down the road, their plans of using that training center would come to Vince's attention. Update soon!
justagirl8225 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Interesting concept... It would be nice if the WWE actually did something with the women's division again.
Heart's Fate chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
HMm intersting... I like the way you started out this story. I can only image what kind of stuff can happen now. Like I told you before, I loved Melina's comments about Randy lol. Looking forward to next chapter. Update woman!
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is a very interesting start to the chapter. And you get dibbs for calling that ho Ashley out. Can't stand her and Lita is not bitter at all. That is a very normal reaction. I hope that you pair Lita/John together but I can hope right because you won't do it.*fakes crying* All better now. Loved the chapter and can't wait until the next one.