Reviews for Longing
stareagle chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Beautiful story- Powerful quotes and images of brokenness and redemption. Your writing style captures the contrasting emotions vividly with an energy that leaps from the computer screen (or page). I liked it and look forward to reading more of your work.
GMSR chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I love this fic! I actually read it a while ago and am totally ashamed of myself that I didnt review it sooner! But now i've read it twice (couldnt help myself) and its confirmed that I love it. Excuse me while I read it again and kid myself into believing this will actually happen.
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Very lovely. You captured their iteractions perfectly. The whole story was quite in-character. Great.
Manigault chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I would love to see this play out on screen. This was very sweet. You did a wonderful job capturing both characters.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
amazing!
PLK chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Very well done! Loved it! Now if only TPTB are reading... maybe we'll get somewhere!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Oh-that's great-I can just see this!

Gris would come to Sara-his heart torn by what Brass is

going through-and she would be the one to understand.

What I like is the realism of this-his need to open his

life to her-and Sara accepting his love!

A good story-thanks!
Charcoal Brown chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wow, that was pretty much... perfect. Fingers crossed TPTB think along the same lines as you!
Geeklove4eva chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
If anything happens in the finale, THIS is how I want it to be! Thank you, this was wonderful!