Reviews for Thump
jordiepye3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I liked the way you did the ending. Very funny and clever! Couldnt stop laughing for at least 10 seconds!
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
hahhahahahha! poor Kairi! i can't stop laughing!
ThreeThreads chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I LIKE IT! Very creative but short and simple too.

And I was in church once too when I got an idea. Imagine me, a sort of atheist, sort of Buddhist or Shintoist, in a Catholic church full of 75, most likely more, people who don't like gays or lesbians(me) when suddenly, a Kingdom Hearts smut idea pops into my head. I try to stay serious and remember the plot since I don't have paper but the idea running through my head again and again made me randomly burst out laughing. Heads turn and I know...I've failed to hide my weirdness in church again... At least no one noticed when you were writing, right?

You did great! Sorry for ranting. -"
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh, wow, that was kind of priceless andddd awesome! :D Wow'z. ... Really, there's nothing else to be said. x3 This. is. win. Also, you can't say church is a place you get your best inspiration, because you might put me in a position where I have to tell you to, y'know, go to church. x3 And I cannot ever tell anyone to do that. So, I'll stop rambling, say that KH is awesome, this story is awesome, and [insert 'awr'z] etcetera...
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I cannot express how funny and sick that is. I love it though! I like how they accomplished two things at once, someone should help Kairi though...
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
LOL! this was funny! poor kairi
infinitedestiny chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aw, that was cute & funny at the same time! :3
frndshiponfire chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
really good. i liked that. good humor and romance. great job!
muertalas chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Heh, this was pretty cute.

I also enjoyed the fact that it was straightforward and barely had details; mostly told in dialogue. Some people aren't able to do that correctly, but this was done well. I don't know whether it was meant to be like that or not, but that was just my assumption.

The ending made me crack up, to tell the truth. x)
Decorinne chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hah! Cute :) I definately enjoy that you wrote this in church. I know I sketch a lot and mass always gives me the greatest inspiration. Slightly akward considering it is a lot easier for someone to make out what one is sketching than to read a ficlet over their shoulder but whatchagonna do? Stop? - certainly not :P Oh well - most people either don't care, pretend not to care, or are so obsessed with the fact that *ohmygoodness* the youth coordinator actually dresses in a gothic fashion, that they seem to overlook pretty much anything else. Silly, silly hard core Catholics *shakes head*.
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Haha, that's the best mental image I've had so far. Seriously, a perfect picture of Kairi doing the whole shocked look and falling over like a falling tree was hilarious!
Egyptian Eye of Hope chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
omg that was absolutely WONDERFUL. i was laughing from the second i started reading!

absolutely brilliant *applauds*
Neko Saiyuu chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
HAHA! Wow that was so funny! Amazing!
TheLooBird chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ethuiliel chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Yay. The plot was a little cliche, but the twist at the end...sora and riku actually going out? Pure genious. And I loved the "coming out of the closet" joke at the end. Priceless.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »