Reviews for Dance
Cheekyy.Kikii chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
So touching. I cried. :)
jarofdirt123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Hi, well I really liked your poem! I think you should keep it as a oneshot, 'cause it looks amazing just by itself, doesn't need chapters.

Jarofdirt123

bari8e chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Awesome! i Love it.
xtreblemakerx chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Incredible :)

you've got talent and i am envious
freebirdforever chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was so good! I could just pictures them dancing together...*gets a dreamy look on my face then snaps out of it* Anyways!Good Job! -
Mysterious Midnighter chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
oh my gosh, that was so beautiful! that was magnificent! Bravo! Bravo! Keep up the good work!
notinoperation chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
oh swet
MusicandBoys chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh... My... God... This... poem... is... AMAZING!
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow, that is really good.
Wyn13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
what a beutiful poem, i like it, your poem rules
pelirroja chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
And yet another poem that I like! I just read like 10 and hit the back button a lot. I'd love it if you would archive this poem at my site as well.
kremmy chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
that was intense! i think you should write more..make a series of poems or something..but that was very cool.
m'moiselle chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
that was great! you should do a story kind of based around that- maybe a oneshot or something- your poem was so cute!
Hellish Red Devil chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Ah, this was lovely! I love poetry, and this was a very nice poem! I look forward to more from you in the future. Cheers!
red rose of love chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
The poem is very flowing and smooth. I can see the rhythm or writing style of your work. I love it. I haven't read too many Edward and Bella poems but I'm glad yours was the first.