Reviews for A Promise Between Friends, A War Between Enemies
Smiley Smackdown chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
-_-omigosh! so awesome! keep it up!-_-
LupinandHarry chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Kairis mean,

Sora well...he'll turn around, and

going to ansems is never a good idea..

update soon!
kitsunechibiko chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
Well, it's been some time, huh? I hope you update soon. I luv your story. I want to see how it ends.
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
I actually want to know what Kairi could have done to make Sora forget and how we can reverse this
the white rose 01 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Wow great story and chapter defently one of my favourates. And sorry to hear about your friend. Your a great author.
Riku-Riku chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
AH! I need the next chapter! *Goes crazy.* Argh, i want to know what happens! I need more RikuxSora-ness!
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Hey, update this fic quickly okay, it's already a favorite of mine! Even though I sort of like Kairi in the game, I just love it when she's such a bitchy characters in fanfictions; I like her, but I hate her so much at the same time, I don't know why! Please don't take too long to update because I want to read more as soon as possible and this fic better be a Sora/Riku, not a Riku/Sora.
killyjoy chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Took you long enough! *throws a muffin at your head* lol.

Wonderful chapter, I really liked it. Kairi really is a bitch...

What is it with people dying lately? Your the second author who's had someone die, and had to delay a fanfic. My one and only god, previously-recorded, had to put her fic on hold because her brothers girlfriend died in a car crash, it kills me everytime I don't see an up-date.

I must say though, with the way your fic is going, and with the way you write, I think I may add you to my list of demi-gods. Check out Perfect Sonnet by previously-recorded, you'll see why she's my god. Now that I think about it though I'm going to have to have three main gods, theres another author here and one on another site and I really love their work. Nightwing from intense illusions, and Misthea from here.

Anyway, I love all the fanfic writers, your the people who keep me alive.

Well up-date faster and keep up the long chapters! *hugs*

killyjoy

p.s.

I have a photobucket full to the brim with sexy Riku/Sora picks. Hope the link works: s58.

If the link doesn't work e-mail me and I'll re-send it.
killyjoy chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
omg, you have no idea how happy you made me! *hugs*

KH and angst are quite literately like crack to me, and this is a VERY good angst. Most certainly on my top three list.

I love the story so far, and Ansem made it great. You know I'm sure I've read a kh angst that didn't involve Ansem... Oh, wait, yes I have, never mind.

Anyway, I loved it, and I hope you update soon! *hugs again*
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
your so cruel. i really feel bad for him.
Zorolover2492 chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
It was awsome!Loved the sex scene!More!more!more!
BloodMistress chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
OMG...I started crying. Please update soon. I love this.I love Riku.
scarlet locket chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
Sad. *sniffles*

I'm dying to know exactly why everything went so wrong...
darktenshi17 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Poor Riku; that's just so sad *rubs eyes* now I'm crying
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
I hate Iku being sad PLZ oh PLZ MAKE SORA MAKE HIM HAPPY AGAIN PLZ!