Reviews for Wicked Game
Julia in Reverse chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
The story itself was very good. I liked it a lot. However, your grammer and mechanics need a little work. Also, they seemed SLIGHTLY OOC to me. Riff does at least. Other than that, though, good job. :D
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Yay, I thought I was the only one who thought HIM went well with GodChild and such.

I shall now go and find your other stories!
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I like this wicked game, especially when it's Cain and Riff playing it! Cain's so seductive, but Riff...I never knew he had it in him to actually seduce Cain! I love it!
inuwolf04 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aw! I wuv it! :3
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
wow...this made me litterally have to cover my mouth when it said the stripping game, lol. My parents looked at me like i was a freak. lol. i loved this, loved it lots.
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
wow. really well written heehee and it fits the characters well too
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
OMG!1 Perfect! Perfect fanfiction! *fav*

They shall be together forever! even if Riff is... well, lets just say, even if Wikipedia was telling me teh truth *sniffle*
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
yeah HIM is good and so is Wicked Game but i like Behind the Crimson Door and Dark Light those are coolies
Remmy Red chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Meh...

Riff is a little OOC.

I like the exchange between them but I think Riff could have been written better.

NekoRyu-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Awesome! Cuteness! _ Yay for CainxRiff! Great job!
t3h-uber-mas3rz0rz chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
"Riff then realized that he was being cruelly wakened up by the annoying sound of the alarm clock and to make matters worse; he got a massive headache."

Um, I realize it's fanfiction, and I'm not trying to flame because I thought it was a good story, but Count Cain takes place in 19th century England. I don't think they had alarm clocks.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
AWESOME! I just wish we could send Stories to other people like Sharing videos on Youtube. Click Share Story and who ever's name you type in this story would be sent to them. I'd send it to my friend.

I love this story! I was listening to this one song while I read it, here is a video that contains that song. This is the same video that was playing too. I found it by looking up Count Cain. _ Please watch it when you have the time!
Ra-ooo chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw, how beautiful!

What a cute story!

Riff is my favorite character.

Rif!
darkriddler chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Superb. Good job...could be better, but good job.
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wow! We have similar taste in music... Just so you know; Wicked Game is originally by Chris Isaac, but H.I.M's version is much better. Hm, now to the story: I really like to epilogue, but the middle is somewhat...predictable. Still a good fic though.

Isa