Reviews for World Warp
Kami-Crimson chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
It's awesome that you used that. You just turned a bad memory into a funny one! The story was great. Both the first and the second endings. I'll definitely be reading your other ones.
WannaPlayKevinBacon chapter 13 . 5/6/2006
Great alternate ending, I loved it! I can't wait to see what other fics you have up your sleeve!
Sutoomu chapter 13 . 5/5/2006
Woah, this is an interesting little addition. Very cool. its like a mini epilogue. this was a good thing to add to this fic. are you adding anything else?

WannaPlayKevinBacon chapter 12 . 5/5/2006
Hey good ending! I'm totally staoked to see where you take the next stories from here!
Kami-Crimson chapter 12 . 5/4/2006
That was great! But was it all just his imagination or what? You have to put up the alternate endings! That wouldn't be fair to just leave us hanging on the other ideas your somewhat twisted mind has thought up.
WannaPlayKevinBacon chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
This story is super! With or without the mysterious stuff I just love the character dynamics you have going here! You should definitly add a sequal to this story just about the crazy world thing... does that make sense? Well... if it does then you should... yep.

Cheers!
Sutoomu chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
Oh, more memories. This is blazin, on fire, uh...very cool! There, its brilliant! I absolutely love it, I wonder who the man is...intriguing...

anyhoo, its very good, more suspense and everything, i cant wait for the next chapter!

Sutoomu chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
Woah, this is getting even more suspenseful. And awesome. I've told you before /i think/ that I love this story, and it still stands! It's great, and its getting way more interesting and complex with each chapter. I wanna know whats goin on so much! But i have to wait, boo. so, please update as soon as u can!

Kami-Crimson chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
Wait, so the picture thing is irrelevant? And is the grandmother hiding something big from the family? This chapter raised more questions than it answered for me! I'm so confused. It's okay though, I'm always confused about something.
Kami-Crimson chapter 9 . 4/22/2006
You have to hurry up and tell my why the picture thing is so secretive. I'm dying here!
Sutoomu chapter 9 . 4/22/2006
Oh, a good chapter! Yes, Duo is finally asking more questions. His investigative nature reveals itself. I never even knew he had one...maybe he doesn't. Hm.

Anyhoo, I adore the Heero scene...all of them I guess! Yay, go HEE-CHAN! Ahem. yeah,s o I cant wait til the next chapter. i wanna learn what happened with the picture! Update soon, pleasy p[lease please!

Kami-Crimson chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
This is all getting so fishy! I can't wait! I have to know what's going on. I think you're dragging it out for the sake of suspense. That's so mean!
Swedish Gingersnap chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
Update soon...
Sutoomu chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
Oh, the plot doth thicken. We stir the brew with the Spoon o' Death! We watch the beach explode, and we fly on SOlo!

Ahem..Im going insane. good stories can do that to a person...

anyhoo, i liked this chapter. were getting into some really interesting details! update as soon as u can!

Sutoomu chapter 7 . 4/20/2006
Hey, this was a fun chapter. When Solo was looking over the explosive, I thought it was gonna explode and kill him! Thank goodness it was just a prank explosive. BIG GREEN BOOM!

ahem...anyhoo, i liked this chapter!