Reviews for The Princess of Tennis
Zanyyy chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Um, hello. I was going to do nice and patronizing, but I'll /try/ to CC.

The plot. It's overused and not planned. It really offends writers who put effort in their stories. And no, this has no effort. It's like you puked it out, seriously.

The characters. Your OC, as other's have pointed out, is a Sue. The canon characters are so OOC, I wouldn't have recognized them if you didn't mention their names. Please remedy this. And it looks like you have some issues with Kaidoh. I don't remember his hair being greasy. And they don't call each other by first name. The only exception is Eiji and Oishi. Oh, and Momo. Kaidoh's first name is only mentioned a handful of times in the anime.

Simply put, your fic makes me want to tear my hair out, boil my eyeballs, and then decapitate each and every bad Suethor out there.

Please, delete this and post something much, much better than this. Please.

Zany
Ambiguous Cake chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
that was so not what i was thinking, but hey, it's your story, not mine. great job, and keep it up!

Ambiguous Cake chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
i have a reason, but it's too late now. neway, ill still give it to u. girl's team isn't good enough for her. she wants to challenge herself, and joining the boys team is the only way. love the story!

Ambiguous Cake chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
great job, can' wait to see what happens next!

Rhapsody.Blu chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
I want my wasted time back. Now.
Her Cousin Was Here-Mwahahahah chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Update for gosh sakes! I'm desperate!
XFNET chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
hey
sakura-fai chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
gay? hahaha. when r they going to find out? also, who's gonna win the bet, what's the school Mae/Koji came from?
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Ugh.

Even though Mary-Sues are rampant in this fandom, your contribution does not help.
YuAe-Anime4Life chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
i really like this!. . .plzz keep wrighting more :)!
All4thebasilisk chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
I just wanted to tell you that I saw what oresamanolike wrote in the livejournal and you shouldn't take it seriously. The. Guy. Is. A. Psychopath! This story is great, and you shouldn't get discouraged because some creep wrote nasty stuff about it. Some people are just obnoxious that way...
General Iroh chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
You will never improve your writing skills if you keep writing suefics.

MARY SUE (n.):

1. A variety of story, first identified in the fan fiction community, but quickly recognized as occurring elsewhere, in which normal story values are grossly subordinated to inadequately transformed personal wish-fulfillment fantasies, often involving heroic or romantic interactions with the cast of characters of some popular entertainment.

2. A distinctive type of character appearing in these stories who represents an idealized version of the author.

3. A cluster of tendencies and characteristics commonly found in Mary Sue-type stories.

The act of committing Mary Sue-ism is sometimes referred to as “self-insertion.”

A Mary Sue story is the literary equivalent of opening a package that you thought would be the new jacket you ordered on eBay, only it turns out to contain a poorly-constructed fairy princess costume made of some lurid and sleazy material. It's tailored to fit a human-size Barbie doll, not you; and when you hold it up to the light, you can see the picked-out stitchmarks where someone else's name used to be embroidered across the bodice. The dress has been used but not cleaned, and appears to have last been worn during a rather sloppy romantic interlude …

I want a refund.
ange chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
i don't care what the heck they say but i love your story it has a very very uniqe idea... in which no one would ever think of... (i guess..) and besides not everyone hates your story.. like those other who put flames.. i, personally, like your story..(just like what i said..in the beginning)

me- hope you continue..

me- hope you ignore flames...

me- hope to see your 4th.. 5th.. 6th..to the 100th chapter!

go go old fiat!
General Iroh chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*keep your fantasies about Ryoma or Tezuka or Fuji or Eiji or any other Prince of Tennis character to yourself.

*Good fic has plot, tension and good writing. Your fic has none.

*you owe me a new computer screen because I vomited on it.

*don't ever reproduce. The last thing we need is more Suethors.

*take your filth somewhere else (wait, don't. No one deserves to be terrorized by this)

*Stop wanking to the screencaps of any bishonens shirtless.

*No one cares about your fantasy.

*The genre of people getting sucked onto the Prince of Tennis-verse is old shit. It should be avoided at all costs.

*Ryoma does not belong with any form of original character. He belongs with Sakuno or Tomoka or even Horio. Anyone that is a canon character!

*Fantasies are just that-fantasies. If you want to fantasize yourself in the Prince of Tennis-verse -by all means, go ahead. It IS fun. However, keep it to yourself, and your notebook and/or sketchbook.

*The only people who review your story are your little sockpuppet Suethor friends. You are not taken seriously by anyone else. Keep your fantasies to your little cliques.

*Learn from this list. It is designed to help you. Yes, it is brutal but the truth hurts, sweetie.

And last but certainly not least...may Sanada use you for target practice.
acyp chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Nice idea for the story! Though it is a bit mary-sueish (hehehe, I finally found out what the Hell a Maru-sue was!) but don't worry, my Naruto fic got FLAMES for being a mary sue (i fixed 'em up though - back then I didn't know what it was). Ums, good luck, and good job! Reviews create motivation for the author, right! Gambatte! Wai! Haha, cyas!