Reviews for Another Time Another Place
Tsama chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
The premise was interesting. But your original character screamed too much of a Mary Sue to me. She was supposed to be in her twenties and a member of military. Yet she acted as a six year old child. I thought at first she is supposed to be a child but then she turned out to be in her twenties.
timme chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
interesting concept, but i really didn't like your original character. she acted like a whiny child the whole time when she was actually in her twenties, and you were rather harsh on rodney. she was the one being disrespectful to begin with. ah well. and she probably went to a future completely unlike her own.
Rita chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I have enjoyed your stories a great deal. While the plots are nice, the writing needs some work. For example, in the section below, you are using the word apologies instead of apologize.

“Okay I um have something I’d like to say as well,” she started, “I’d like to apologies for expecting you to act like the father I have always known. It was unfair of me since you don’t even know me yet. It was just a shock seeing you again after all this time. I missed you so much. Don’t get me wrong Uncle John made a great parent but you’ll always be my dad and I wanted you back. So I apologies as well.”

Please consider getting a beta if you do not have one OR getting a new beta if you do have one.

Words: "apologize" is the verb and "apologies", as used above, is the plural of "apology".

Keep working, though, because you have very enjoyable stories in you that you MUST share! : ) Typos happen and spell checkers and grammar checkers do not pick up everything - just keep at it. So, overall, good job! : ) More stories please.
Teri chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Wonderful, super, enjoyed the story a lot. Thanks!
Klenotka chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
It was so sweet. You described the characters very well and the whole "Daughter thing" was great writen:-)
spiritedchihiro chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
that was a really interesting and well written story! i enjoyed it! a good read!