Reviews for Fever Bright
what the fuck!? ?! !? ?! ?
& y did his mom cry when he asked for a glass of water? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 3/1
Short...but cute. Can you explain that last sentence, why did Danny's mother cried?
Crazed King chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Why did Maddie cry?
Random chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Um..why did she cry?
Ouence-Spirit Kone-Baka chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love it! :D but...why did she cry? I ask myself everytime I read this o. o and I get more confused each time xD
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow. This is just...wow. Loved it.
jewl-ia chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I like it. I like your writing style! Awesome (and sad) story.
MahoganyShadow chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So...Why did his mom cry? O.O
Reldanfiregirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wait why did his mom cry?
StarStreakedSky chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Okay, I'm sure that about half the reviews asked his question and you are probably annoyed by now, but really...

Why did she cry?
TV-head-storytime chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This looks like it will make a good chapter story will u cuntinue? Oh and is danny dead or did he get better and she is crying in joy ? I like thi story please if u can make a chapter part of it ?
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Ooh... I like! The idea is rather interesting and unique, but i must say that the part of your writing that I like best is the imagery - it really brought the story home. Very well written, I must say - well done -
saisei.shinsei chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Congratulations, falsechaos! Your fiction

'Fever Bright' has been excepted into my

C2, The Yaoi Archive.

Sensibly,

ScathingSarcasm
touchinghearts chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
This was great and hot and all that jazz. XD

But I really want to know, and I'm sure you've been asked this question so many times but then again, I didn't see or hear the answer.

So, why did Maddie cry?

I think it's rather illogical that she's crying because he's dead considering the little fact that he asked for a glass of water. But then again, maybe it's because he's dead and turned into a real ghost and still thinks he's alive.

Is it because after so many days of shying from them, he's finally giving some contact? So she cried.

Oh please, please tell me why!
ZombieVamp chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
danny died at the end. that was why she was crying. great story. really sweet yet sad.