Reviews for Rin's Reincarnation
here;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Lemieux chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
I had just read ur 1st story yesterday and I loved it. I just read this story of rins reincarnation and I love it even more cuz now she's a demon n shell live forever :) when will u update next?
Sunset'90 chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Why oh Why have you not completed this wonderful story? It has been years ... *sigh...
Sunset'90 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I just love Sesshy's curse and this sequel so much.. I started reading only today ..
Taraah36 chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
update soon
The Lifeless girl chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER! WHERES CHAPTER 8! WHY MUST ALL THE AWESOME SESSXRIN STORYS DIE! WHY WHY WHY! WHY DID YOU STOP! *crys*
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
i love the 'calming' potion bit. and sesshoumaru being insane was hilarious plus the inner voices coming back. can't wait read more stories by you.
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
omg sesshomaru is so crazy lol
white moon dragon of light chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
what ever happened to chapter 8 and what happened to inuyasha and kagome and thanks for the voices!
trinitybloodlust chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
Sesshys Curse is the first story I had actually read from Fan fictions and I loved it from the start and I am happy there is a second part to this story and this is my first time I submited a review so sorry for anything out of the ordinary. Keep up the good work and cant wait for the 8th are an awsome author to tell you the truth and I cant even write a story of my own(sigh)but I dont think I would be as good some other people.
Grumblemumble chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
that was really good! i think you should make the chapters longer :) Oh and please work on the Harry Potter theme with Sesshy and Rin i love that one! i keep rereading the chapters lol.. i really love it :) well thank you for updating!
Irvine Cypher chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
reviewed the wrong chapter. again!
Irvine Cypher chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Update Soon. I wrote the review on the wrong chapter.
Irvine Cypher chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Dude, that was hilarious. And why give Rin her realization so soon? Why not let her see Sesshoumaru first? I'd like Rin screaming her lungs out when she sees 'the demon from her dreams'. And thank you, for describing Sesshoumaru very explicitly. That he's handsome and everthing. I'm female. Not male. I know this review doesn't really emote. I don't either.

Good. Update soon.