Reviews for Moment of Contrition
SilentNinja chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Scorpion and Ashrah, they both got something in common when they wander off the vile places of Neitherealm. They're my favorite characters when playing MK: Deception. Too bad that Ashrah dead, but Scorpio takes her place on using the Kriss.
Queen Ghidorah chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
*claps* Very good, very good! You used excellant descriptive wording without going overboard, something which I admit to doing on occaision. Bravo!
Momentary Dead King chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Short but sweet. Defenitely one of the better written fanfics around. It might help that I ship for Scorpion/Ashrah (I know, weird coupling but it's just weird yet effective, IMO.) :P

It makes me want more though, which is a sign of very effective writing so good job! _

*Puts in Favorites List*
Chan Yoruyamatiha chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Very nice; I like all the details. I like your writing style. I think that if you really applied yourself to it, you could write some really good chaptered MK stories. )
Halowarrior chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Very good, Asrah dead, and Sorpion actually thinking about who he killed. hm...weird but very good keep it going.
coldheartlessnight chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
That was really brief lol but good. Short but sweet. I hope dat wasnt da end cuz it sounded good. Keep it going. :)